Lynnie & Timmy's Wedding And Honeymoon TR. More Reception picss 7/27 finally

Just finished! Congrat on everything.....the wedding,:cloud9: the great honeymoon :hug: and the magicial fastpasses! :woohoo:

oh and why in the world did SIL have her shoes off and those socks on in that group photo?????:confused: Glad it could be fixed. :wizard:

Just finished! Congrat on everything.....the wedding,:cloud9: the great honeymoon :hug: and the magicial fastpasses! :woohoo:

oh and why in the world did SIL have her shoes off and those socks on in that group photo?????:confused: Glad it could be fixed. :wizard:

Hey!! Glad you liked it!!!

SIL is not very fashionable so she has no clue lol.

Aww Lynn- your pics are great! It looks like you had a great time. How come I wasn't invited? ;)

Sabrina you know you could have come silly:cutie: We had plenty of food...we left with so many leftovers.

Thank you Christina and Karen!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxox

I want to get the rest up by the end of this weekend :)

Lynn, although I am late getting through all of it, I want you to know, I read the ENTIRE thread, start to finish... The pictures are wonderful, the video was heart wrenching (in a good way-brought tears to my ears, I mean eyes), the TR was incredible (well done, you're a very good story teller), the weather seemed perfect as did the bride and groom. Both your and his parents are adorable, the SIL "sock incident" aside - and let's face it, we've both heard much worse wedding stories/problems, socks are minor although annoying. It seems to me, this ENTIRE wedding was blessed from start to finish! Now, the real trick is going to be to not pull out all that beautiful red hair of yours getting the reception planned... LOL. It will definately be the hard part, but as my father always tells me when I get frazzled, "keep your eye on the bouncing ball". What I mean to say is, you WILL get through it - and just look forward to that October trip back to WDW. :) Both you and your new hubby, who I've now decided should be called, "The Duck Man" based on all the trading pin stories, will get through the reception with as many wonderful memories, and hopefully photographs as you did the wedding, and just remember, "The wedding is only the beginning, the marriage lasts forever..." Well done and God Bless. Congratulations to you both!!!

Hey Lynn...I thought I said something about your pictures, but I guess I didn't so I will now. I love them and it looks like you had a blast at your reception. Our wedding turned out beautiful! I couldn't of asked for a better day. I have non professional pics on flickr if you want the link let me know. :thumbsup2 Hope your doing well!

Lynn, although I am late getting through all of it, I want you to know, I read the ENTIRE thread, start to finish... The pictures are wonderful, the video was heart wrenching (in a good way-brought tears to my ears, I mean eyes), the TR was incredible (well done, you're a very good story teller), the weather seemed perfect as did the bride and groom. Both your and his parents are adorable, the SIL "sock incident" aside - and let's face it, we've both heard much worse wedding stories/problems, socks are minor although annoying. It seems to me, this ENTIRE wedding was blessed from start to finish! Now, the real trick is going to be to not pull out all that beautiful red hair of yours getting the reception planned... LOL. It will definately be the hard part, but as my father always tells me when I get frazzled, "keep your eye on the bouncing ball". What I mean to say is, you WILL get through it - and just look forward to that October trip back to WDW. :) Both you and your new hubby, who I've now decided should be called, "The Duck Man" based on all the trading pin stories, will get through the reception with as many wonderful memories, and hopefully photographs as you did the wedding, and just remember, "The wedding is only the beginning, the marriage lasts forever..." Well done and God Bless. Congratulations to you both!!!

Hi! Thank you so much you are too sweet:hug:

im back....lol ive been a bad subscriber...but I promise to catch up!

Hey you!!! it's ok lol.

Hey Lynn...I thought I said something about your pictures, but I guess I didn't so I will now. I love them and it looks like you had a blast at your reception. Our wedding turned out beautiful! I couldn't of asked for a better day. I have non professional pics on flickr if you want the link let me know. :thumbsup2 Hope your doing well!

Hey send me the link, I would love to see!!!!

Lynn I MISSSS YOU... cant wait to see you in October:goodvibes

AHHH I know I miss you and can't wait to see you....are you going to be there that Sat or do you leave....a couple of the girls are meeting up that night!

Hey Lynnie!! Just checking in with you!!! I can't wait to see the rest of your beautiful pictures! :thumbsup2

DUH...well we meet on the 5th then lol...I thought the 4 was a friday.

Lynn - I just finished reading your TR (I know a little late! :surfweb:)and I love all your pics! Such a beautiful bride! I love the reception pics -- so cute! :cutie:

Lynn, you looked absolutely adorable! both of you are just so cute.

Let's see, where do i begin? I loved your hair, your vail, your dress (gorgeous), your bouquet, your cake, etc...

Did you love Randy?

And i have to say, your mom, she looks more like your sister!;)

ok, now I'm going to continue catching up with your honeymoon part of the report!

Lynn, you looked absolutely adorable! both of you are just so cute.

Let's see, where do i begin? I loved your hair, your vail, your dress (gorgeous), your bouquet, your cake, etc...

Did you love Randy?

And i have to say, your mom, she looks more like your sister!;)

ok, now I'm going to continue catching up with your honeymoon part of the report!

HI ABBY!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!! You have a lot to read lol!!!!! Of course I loved Randy!! He is the best...I loved Stan too. I'm so glad they were a part of our day!

Lynn, I loved your reportand all of the photos!!! Will we see another trip report since you are heading back to the world in October?

Stacy:thumbsup2

Lynn, I loved your report and all of the photos!!! Will we see another trip report since you are heading back to the world in October?

Stacy:thumbsup2

Thank you :)

Of course!!!!!! I will post it in the TR forums and let you guys know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter