Lyric Swap--COMPLETE

Thank you ladies! I am always so nervous to post my pictures.... You ladies are so very supportive! Thanks.
Stephanie

Here is my prototype. The top clock is 6 inches long. It has vellum for the quote/2nd layer. I plan to do some inking and glossy accents to make it more clock like. But wanted to know about the shape :)

IMAG0243.jpg

Stephanie and Rachal, love them! Yeah, kicking myself over the Walt group!
How did you make that clock?
Ariel is completely done and hope to do Mexico tomorrow anf TH and mail on Friday.

Rachal, I love the clock! Please tell me that is for Germany in the World showcase group, as I want one.:)

Here is my prototype. The top clock is 6 inches long. It has vellum for the quote/2nd layer. I plan to do some inking and glossy accents to make it more clock like. But wanted to know about the shape :)

IMAG0243.jpg

:love: it Rachal!!!

Rachal, I love the clock! Please tell me that is for Germany in the World showcase group, as I want one.:)

I have my fingers crossed too :)

Hi everyone! :grouphug:
Okay - first, let me say I am LOVING :love: what you ladies are creating!!!
I'm very sad that I'm not in more groups to get some of these pieces :sad1:

HOWEVER, I am VERY excited that I get Stephanie's Jungle Cruise piece!! :banana: (I went back & checked the list to make sure that's the group I'm in & it is!!!)

Yay!
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the clock for Germany .... but I'm not in the EPCOT group this time ....:headache:

IMAG0243.jpg

Rachal it looks great :) Meets the requirements if you remeber to ink for embellishing ;)

Here are a few of the items I have been working on. I hope they are ok and meet all the qualifications.

Magic Kingdom Group: The two green layered papers are textured. I inked the first layer and added a leaf brad.

P1140923.jpg

The EPCOT countries group: Red paper is shiny and I used vellum. inked and used brads.
P1140925.jpg

Walt Quote Group: The bottom layer is shimmery, white layer is inked, used vellum, pop dotted and brads.
P1140926.jpg

Hope they work!
Stephanie

Love these :thumbsup2

Thanks Cheryl!

Had the worse thing happen to me last night. I had just finished my mission space items, while I was cleaning up I spilled a glass of water and completely ruined them. :scared1::mad: and the water spilled all over my computer!! Now I am afraid to turn it back on. I'm completely aggrevaited and :sick: over the whole thing. At least it's a while before these are due because I am not sure what I am going to do..... I'll keep you all updated. Hoping for some :wizard: when I turn my computer back on later today (on my iPad now)
Stephanie

Thanks Cheryl!

Had the worse thing happen to me last night. I had just finished my mission space items, while I was cleaning up I spilled a glass of water and completely ruined them. :scared1::mad: and the water spilled all over my computer!! Now I am afraid to turn it back on. I'm completely aggrevaited and :sick: over the whole thing. At least it's a while before these are due because I am not sure what I am going to do..... I'll keep you all updated. Hoping for some :wizard: when I turn my computer back on later today (on my iPad now)
Stephanie

Ohhhhh ....... I'm soooo sorry!!! :hug::hug::hug: Best Wishes that it will all be okay!

Thanks Cheryl!

Stephanie

big bummer.....hope your computer is okay :thumbsup2
sorry you have to re-do your pieces

Thanks Cheryl!

Stephanie

:wizard: for turning on your computer! So sorry this happened.

Thanks for the prayers and pixie dust!! Well my computer survived the waterfall...... It came back on and hasn't given me any problems. I re did my mission space pieces and think they turned out better the second time. Just have my GMR set left to complete. Should be postal in the 20th (along with AK swap and partner swap)
Stephanie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter