• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lysol Wipes in Carry-on

**Courtney**

Mouseketeer
Has anyone packed lysol wipes in their carry-on luggage? Im sure they are fine, but I couldnt find anything specific on the Delta website. We are exactly 60 days out, so I am starting to prepare to pack! Thanks!

I've brought wipes on both Southwest and United and never had any issues so you should be fine.

They sell Clorox wipes in Hudson News giftshops inside the airport. You can carry on anything that is sold in the airport.

I've been traveling with Clorox wipes for quite a while, using them to wipe down the airplane seat, tray, window, etc. Never a problem.

I don't think the airlines care one bit about what you carry on the aircraft. It's TSA you should be concerned about.

And here's their answer...
Tip 2: Bring those wipes along with you too. Travelers are permitted to bring individually-packaged alcohol or anti-bacterial wipes in carry-on or checked luggage. Jumbo containers of hand wipes are also allowed in carry-on or checked luggage.
Source

If I were doing that, I would bring disposable gloves to wear while wiping things down, and a little trash bag (or maybe a ziploc bag because it's smaller) to put the wipes and gloves in when I'm done. Otherwise it seems like you're just moving the grime and germs to your hands and to the wipe.

I have brought lysol or chlorox wipes on flights on Delta several times with no issues. I keep them right at the top of the carry on bag so I can clean my everything around my seat (tray table, window, arm rests, vents and light switches). Never been a problem. As a matter of fact, at one point Delta was giving a baggy when you boarded the plane that had a purel wipe to wipe down whatever you might want to clean off.

Yes - I have brought them along for years even pre-pandemic
I use them to wipe down tray table, remote, arm rests

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter