Magic 11/03 Trip Report

ennisb

DIS Veteran
I have posted to my web site a trip report with Photo's. It's not as detailed as many but it's my first attempt. I will add additional text and pictures as time permits, and when I can get the other shots from my sister in-law who traveled with us.

Just click the Photo Album and then Disney Magic links

http://www.bryanennis.com

What a great site. I loved your pictures. What a way to start Thanksgiving. We leave in 64 days!!!!! Have to go make stuffing now!:bounce:

Thank you for kind words. Only 64 more days, I remeber counting the days and they went fast. Have Happy Thanksgiving and get fantastic cruise.

I just finished peeling the potatoes.

:smooth:

What an awesome trip report. Really great pictures..you have a gorgeous family. Thank you so much for sharing! I can't wait anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Thanksgiving!

I just completed the second update to the site. I have added more pictures and also made a change since some Netscape users could not see the text of the trip report.

If anybody has any questions please let me know.

I don't know why you were sounding apologetic about your site.... it is simply wonderful! We leave in less than two weeks - your site made us salivate!!!

Your family is beautiful - thanks for sharing the trip with us!

Loved your pics and trip report. It brought back so many happy memories from our June 2001 trip. We had Silvio at Palo's one night, and he was great! He was just getting ready to leave for vacation... so I guess he left and came back. Again speaks well of Disney!Thanks again... you have a beautiful family!

Wow you had Silvio on Palos. He was great, told us his next vacation is on February but will be signing up for another cruise tour.

Simply the best report/album that I have seen to date!!! We are returning to that Magical ship again in April 2002 - I would love to make up an album similar to yours - but I am completely computer illiterate and would not know where to begin!! What make/kind of camera did you have??

Thank you very much for your kind words. It's not very hard to do if you use a tool like Microsoft FrontPage. It will do most of the hard work and with a book on FrontPage you can so much.

I do have an advantage since I am in the computer field and have control of everything related to the web site.

I used three camera's for the trip.

1) Kodak disposable waterproof camera
2) Standard Nikon 35mm with 50mm lens.

The pictures on the web site are all from camera 1 & 2. I did not use the digital much because I was not good with it and was afraid I would break it. I am not ready to purchase a digital since I feel the quality vs. expense is not there yet.

The easy way out....... when I had the film processed I just payed the extra $5.00 and had each roll of film put on a CD. So I had prints and CD for $8.99 per roll (Coupon) and just had to copy the cd to my computer.

Have a fantastic cruise and please if you have any questions or have any pictures of the trip let me know. I love to look at trip reports and pictures.

Your report was great. Loved the pictures! We are sailing in Jan and are doing to Golden Eagle Catamaran in St Maarten. Did you think it was worth the $, would you do it again? It looked like you all were having a great time. Just want to know what to expect.

Thanks.

I loved your site. DH, DD 3 and I have been contemplating a 7 day cruise for next year. I think looking at the pictures of your family having such a great time pushed us over the edge!

Great site! Best pictures around, thanks for sharing with us.

What a great site! We just booked a 7 day eastern cruise while on board the Wonder for next October. I can hardly wait!

Glad everyone is enjoying the report. Every time I make a change I just want to go the disney site and book another cruise. How about a 7 day east followed by the 7 day west?

Boy would that be a dream vacation.:bounce:

The web server that has my trip report has been shut down. I hope to get this resolved shortly.

I am new to the boards and I must say your trip report was absolutely fantastic! You have a beautiful family, and it looks like you all had such a great time! We are cruising in 1 month 27 days and 10 hours. We can't wait!!!:D

Glad you enjoyed the trip report. I wish we where counting down the days.

Have a great time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter