Magic Band Customizing

DisneyEG

Mouseketeer
Is shows me to choose my color of band. But only show gray. I still have 25 Days to customize before they are shipped. Has anyone been able to choose a color?

We had color options up to 30 days prior to arrival at Disney. How do you know when they will ship?

Is shows me to choose my color of band. But only show gray. I still have 25 Days to customize before they are shipped. Has anyone been able to choose a color?

I'm actually on hold for Disney to find out why I can't pick my color! I thought I'd come here and search to see if anyone else was having the same issue and whether I was doing something wrong. Only the gray is available to me, but MDE did automatically apply our names to the customization section for the bands.

Have the same issue, and it won't let me make fastpass+ selections. I get a pop up when logging in telling me to make them though.

Exactly the same for me. Only gray is showing, can't click to change. Was able to customize the name though. Please let me know what Disney said. Thanks :)

Have the same issue, and it won't let me make fastpass+ selections. I get a pop up when logging in telling me to make them though.

I was just able to make all of our FP+ ressies, but it took a while for me to figure out how to get better times after none of the system's original recommendations were right for us. Still holding on the band color issue...

I was just able to make all of our FP+ ressies, but it took a while for me to figure out how to get better times after none of the system's original recommendations were right for us. Still holding on the band color issue...

How did you do that? When I click on make fastpass+ it says that our dates don't fall in the selected dates and closes the window. Maybe I have to stop trying and try again tomorrow.:worried:

How did you do that? When I click on make fastpass+ it says that our dates don't fall in the selected dates and closes the window. Maybe I have to stop trying and try again tomorrow.:worried:

I just spoke with a very nice CM. It seems that some of us WON'T be able to choose our color, even though we can participate in other features of MDE.

My trip is in October. If I understood correctly, there will be a "test group," so to speak, that will have the full set of features available to them for their October trip, and this group should eventually be able to pick their color. We won't know if we are part of the test group until we receive an email invitation - even if staying in the same resort, some will receive one and others will not (I hope I understood the CM correctly - I apologize if I didn't).

All guests at the test resorts will be offered the band option at check-in, even if they did not receive an invitation to be part of the test group. Poly, AKL, Jambo, POR, BC, and BCV should be participating in the test.

This was posted in the Any October invites thread...varied info as per usual.

Gray only option for MBs
"I just spoke with someone in IT about only having the gray option for MB customization. She said they are still in the process of loading all the reservation information into the system so all of the color choices are not yet available. She said ideally, we would not be able to see any options until all info is loaded but there is no way to hide it once the process has begun. She told me to give it some time and it would eventually be there. We are definitely part of the test which has been extended into October."

I'm staying in Sept at Pop, last Thursday is when it allow us to customize the MBs. Out of our party of 4 I was the only one with a linked ticket and it only showed grey. My daughter, SIL and granddaughter could choose colors. I kept checking every hour, finally it allowed me to choose. Be careful that you don't click done. Once you do after midnight you will see "your MBs are being customized and will ship soon"

Just keep checking. When I could choose a color it was through the app that I noticed it. Not sure if this makes a difference.

This was posted in the Any October invites thread...varied info as per usual.

Gray only option for MBs
"I just spoke with someone in IT about only having the gray option for MB customization. She said they are still in the process of loading all the reservation information into the system so all of the color choices are not yet available. She said ideally, we would not be able to see any options until all info is loaded but there is no way to hide it once the process has begun. She told me to give it some time and it would eventually be there. We are definitely part of the test which has been extended into October."

I like the answer you found, better!

I was able to customize at 22 days out. A day after customizing I got an email with the UPS tracking and a day after the MBs. Btw the outer box that the MBs box ships in is non-desript and doesn't say Disney.

BTW you have to have your AP linked to your account if you are an AP holder.

I picked Orange, BFF Pink, kids blue and green. Very cool!

She said ideally, we would not be able to see any options until all info is loaded but there is no way to hide it once the process has begun.

Sigh. It is really unfortunate that Disney IT doesn't take advantage of things that other major websites do. Of course it's possible. They just don't choose to do it the right way.

Same is happening to me, they only show up in gray...
I still have 26 days left so I'll keep checking just in case more colors will appear!

When I went to customize my families bands I could customize everyone's bands but mine. I decided to try modifying check in and as some as I did that my band could be customized. Just wish purple was an option, I ended up with red for me.

Today is the first day I could look at my bands and they too are just gray-yuck. OMG just as I went to see if I had finished my band they show up in color now!!!!!!. Now should I hit done or wait until I link my tickets. I don't have a ticket linked to them but would like to do so, so I can make FP+ ressies.

Today is the first day I could look at my bands and they too are just gray-yuck. OMG just as I went to see if I had finished my band they show up in color now!!!!!!. Now should I hit done or wait until I link my tickets. I don't have a ticket linked to them but would like to do so, so I can make FP+ ressies.

Check back everyone, mine was showing only gray until about 10 minutes ago, now all the colors are up and the bands are ready for customizing :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter