Magic band + shipping

I just came to this thread and I thought ooohhhh let me check my status (it is early I should be getting ready for work lol). They shipped they shipped they shipped!!!!

I too ordered July 27 (actually 7/26 in cali)...my trip is mid September!

I am excited

Hopefully that means they are finally getting down the list.
I ordered first day, still in progress but we don't arrive until 10-2

Our trip isn't until October, so I wasn't too worried. Charge hit my card this morning so I tried to load MDE to check. I can't get the MDE site to load on my laptop so I'll have to confirm that later on after work. I wish I could say I'm surprised, but I'm really not.

Part of the 8/17 shipping crowd that was in a holding pattern for a week.

Like others I received the first notification that it was in Davenport, FL last night and now they are in Georgia. Thinking we might actually get these before our flight on Tuesday. Not holding my breath or anything, but it actually seems possible.

Mine arrived yesterday, ordered on the first day. Of course we returned from WDW on the 20th... Disney did take care of the issue, though.

I just checked MDE and saw that our Magicband+ has shipped! We're not leaving for another 4 weeks, so in theory that should be plenty of time for them to arrive. Wasn't expecting them to ship for at least another week, so this is a very pleasant surprise!
I was assuming that same timeline for my bands. Happy to see a bunch of September Dissers will be (hopefully) receiving our bands before our trips.

I too ordered on 7/27 but our trip is in January, so I'm not worried about them getting here in time, but I am worried if the ones I ordered "sell out" if I'll still get mine. Anyone have any experience with "sold out" MB+ still shipping?
I ordered the Disney Princess/Millenium Falcon/Cinderella Castle 50th Anniversary ones.

I was assuming that same timeline for my bands. Happy to see a bunch of September Dissers will be (hopefully) receiving our bands before our trips.

Thinking it must be close to being time for mine to ship. We leave 3 weeks from tomorrow. And it needs to ship across country to the west coast. Still just shows as in progress.

I don't understand why my orders from MDE E have not shipped when people that ordered from shopdisney few days ago already had their order shipped. like WTH?

Last edited:
My bands - which “shipped” 8/17 - have now taken up residence in the OSM Austell, GA facility. I’ve since learned that Austell is the mailing address for Six Flags Over Georgia. I hope my bands are having a great time!

DVC upgraded my October room category yesterday, YAY! But this means my reservation de-coupled from MDE. Oh no.

I logged in an my order shows as shipped today, sitting in Austell apparently. I guess we are the "shipped" 8/25 group.

My reservation "information is unavailable." It looks like I can order for the "new" reservation. Trip is in October. I ordered lavender and Tinkerbell within a couple days of launch.

I also made a Shopdisney order today with the 40% off. We will see which makes it first.

Last edited:
My bands - which “shipped” 8/17 - have now taken up residence in the OSM Austell, GA facility. I’ve since learned that Austell is the mailing address for Six Flags Over Georgia. I hope my bands are having a great time!
Mine were only in Austell for twelve hours. They should be on their way back to FL and (based on previous MB orders) I expect they will be delivered by Monday.

I was all worried about my order but coming here I feel so much better!!

Ordered first thing on July 27th for our Oct 16th trip and my order is "in progress"....better than cancelled!!

I'll just keep patiently waiting!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter