Magic band + shipping

My order has been showing “shipped” since early Wednesday morning… tracking gives the disappointing USPS “awaiting package”. We leave here on the 30th, so theoretically they should get here in time, but I’m not vey confident. 🤨. Considering I ordered the day they went live, I really hope they let us pick up bands on site if they don’t show… a month is more than enough time for them to do their part on these…
I'm in the same boat, but I arrive a day earlier. Still showing as not being received by USPS this morning. It's not looking good 😬

OMG! I called, got the odd email, today.... TA-DA! I got the email that the bands have shipped. 14 days until my trip. I'm hopeful they'll arrive!

Ordered the day they were released and looks like mine shipped last night too! I never received any emails either.

I did have something odd happen though. I initially ordered bands for just my daughter and me. We all have bands already and the rest of the party of 5 weren't really interested in the new ones, so I declined them for everyone else. Of course after I placed the order, my son watched some YouTube videos about the bands and decided he did want one after all, but it was too late to add him to our pre-arrival order, so we were just going to get him one when we arrived. While checking my order status daily, I noticed about 3 or 4 days ago that it was allowing me to do a new order as if I had never placed one through my reservation (although my order for my daughter and me was still there and processing). So, I took a chance and ordered one for my son and it looks like both orders shipped last night! I don't know if this was a glitch or what, but it seems to have worked in our favor.

Is there anyone on here who lives on the West Coast that has received their order and can say how long shipping took? I’m in Oregon and I need mine on 9/1 but it still shows it’s in progress.

Happy to say my beautiful band arrived today! Charged, paired, updated, and ready for our departure on Monday morning. I received the text from USPS this afternoon that the band was delivered and couldn’t wait to get home. I hope everyone enjoys their bands whenever you get them.

Heading to the airport soon. No bands. 😕. Never moved from York, PA. Chatted with a cast member on MDE and was told to contact ”merchandise customer service”.,. And he kindly gave me the hours….M-F, 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. 😂

Hi. If they haven’t been picked up yet by USPS. How do you know the location? My OSM tracking just says “in transit”. Thanks.
It told me right under the status page where they were.

They're in Cincinnati right now. I still don't have a "they'll arrive on [date]", but I expect them later this week. Cincy is 45 minutes away, which doesn't account for how mail works, but it does account for travel time.

Still no emails from Disney, but according to USPS informed delivery, looks like mine will be here Tuesday. :)

so it seems we are months behind before getting our bands.... People going in few weeks still have not received theirs, and our trip is only in Feb 2023... sucks, I was planning to give the bands to my children as part of their birthday party in few weeks :(

My bands (ordered 7/27) “shipped” on Wednesday. OSM still only lists as “in transit” and USPS as not yet received. Seems awfully slow…
Same position here. I have two orders - for the same trip next week. First order shipped last Monday but is awaiting USPS pick up.... still. The second order shipped Wednesday and is now in Georgia. I'm confused on why things are so bad with these... but at the same time, I know Disney will make it right. So it is what it is.

So I was notified last Wednesday that our bands had shipped, and they processed the payment through on Thursday… Zero info since.. I checked the OSM tracking and got “in transit” and USPS still hasn’t received them.. we leave next Tuesday, and considering the convoluted path the last round of bands too to get to us, I really doubt they’ll be here before we leave… I know that they had put a cut off date on helping those that had bands not get to them before their trips, but again, I really hope they step up if these don’t show up.. a month to get them out should be more than doable.. I’m curious to see what they’re going to do for those checking in this eeek that didn’t get theirs yet..

Yep, they continue to fumble the ball with these bands. The only reason I'm frustrated is because my arrival day is a park day. I really wanted to have the bands linked, charged & ready to interact with the nighttime show.

How long does it usually take for bands to ship out? We ordered them last week (credit card charge processed on 8/17/22) and it says shipped but USPS says "currently awaiting package."

Crossing my fingers they're here in time for our trip next week.

How long does it usually take for bands to ship out? We ordered them last week (credit card charge processed on 8/17/22) and it says shipped but USPS says "currently awaiting package."

Crossing my fingers they're here in time for our trip next week.
Looks like there are a number of us that had their MBs ship out on 8/17 and have no tracking data so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter