Magic bands???

charminnie

Mouseketeer
We are scheduled to arrive at VGF on 7/22. Will we receive magic bands in the mail or will we just receive the generic ones at check in? TIA

Did you order them already? If so, you should get them by mail if there is enough time. When you order the bands it should say if they'll be shipped or waiting for you at the resort.

We're staying at VGF on 7/25. We did the upgraded ($) bands and received them on Monday.

If you ordered them, but for some reason don't receive them before you leave, just tell the front desk when you arrive and they'll give you plain colored bands. Resorts typically have all the standard colors available.

Same thing if you didn't order them, forgot tp bring them, or simply can't find them in your bag.

Not a big deal.

Steve

I set up our bands about a week before check-in and they were ready at the resort to pick up.

Have to pay for all MB now right? They are just discounted?

I believe that for 2020 reservations you still receive the normal complimentary. Starting 2021 then it's paying some fee for all of them and you can get a card for free if you prefer to not pay.

I believe that for 2020 reservations you still receive the normal complimentary. Starting 2021 then it's paying some fee for all of them and you can get a card for free if you prefer to not pay.

I haven't been reading all the threads so thanks. In the next 6 months figure things will change 5 more times. Heck even Park Hoppers are back for 2021 when days earlier there was questions if it would ever come back lol.

it is very unpredictable right now.

We received MB in the mail about 3-4 weeks after we cancelled a one-night hotel night.

For our DVC stay, the order said it was being processed and would ship soon for over a month. It shipped on our checkout day.

We got back from a 5 night resort only stay on June 30 and got our Magic Bands delivered by mail on July 6. A little late! LOL! We just brought our old ones so we didn’t get confused by who’s gray band was whose if they gave them at the resort.

Same happened to us! We ordered our bands well in advance. Said it would be waiting for us at the resort. NOT! Then got an email that we will receive them next week. Hello? We are already home! This has got to be costing Disney some bucks, because they had to give us Magic Bands at the resort, then we will receive another set which are useless...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter