Magic Cruise 12/27/03

noseybuddy

<font color=purple>Did I miss something?<br><font
Going on the Disney Magic for the first time. Leaving 12/27/03. Still having some doubts if I should go or not. I have DS 15 and DD 12. I am not sure if they will be bored or not. DD will be 13 the end of April. Will they let her in the teen club? I think she would like to go there with her brother. Also, worried that the weather will not be warm enough.

Booked a cat 5 on deck 7 room 7548. I think it is near the elevators. Will this be a problem as far as noise goes?

We will be there for New Years Eve. Has anyone done this cruise and if so how was it?

I have not yet cruised and my kids are not teenagers (yet!) but here is what I have picked up on by reading tons of posts for over a year:

Troublesome ages tend to be right before they are old enough for the teen club and 18-20. Eleven and twelve year olds may feel the kid's clubs are a bit "babyish" and the 18-20 year olds are too old for the teens and yet not 21 yet so they are a bit in limbo. Will your DD be 13 April 2003 or 2004? I think she needs to be within a month of her birthday to be allowed. You know your DD best and if she would enjoy the younger activities if she will still be 12. Your room location sounds convienent, I've read over and over that there is no elevator noise (people comming out of them can be another story ;) ). Castaway Cay may be a bit cold but you are on the 7 day so further South should be warmer for part of your trip. Someone should post soon about their New Years cruise which should help you. When the search function is working, look up past New Years cruises for fun reading. Happy planning.

She will be 13 April 2004. I know for sure that she will NOT want to go to the kids club for 11 - 12 year olds.

Thanks for the info!

She probably will NOT be able to go to the Teen club. Especially with the boat being at compacity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter