Magic Gatherings Planner

BeckWhy

<font color=FF99FF>The Tag Fairy prefers to remain
Mine wont work... when I load it up, type in my login ID and password and click signin it says "failure to connect to server"
Can anyone help me?

My sister had a problem getting hers to load. She actually had to reply to my invitation to get it to work. :eek:

From the error message, it seems to be a problem on Disney's end. Let me go check and see if mine loads. I'll get right back to you!! ::yes::

OK....I'm back!! :bounce:

When I went into mine just now, I received a message telling me that there is a "new version" available and do I wish to download it. Naturally, I said YES!! :hyper: When I clicked yes, it said it was downloading and would notify me what it was ready to install. Maybe they were updating the system and that's why it wouldn't connect for you. Try it again today and let me know what it says.

Hope this is what the problem was!! Have you been into the Magical Gatherings planner before?

I have a lot of problems with this too! My sister can't get it downloaded at all. I had trouble at first then it was working, then I lost all my polls. I also got the message about new version. I downloaded it and now have an error message in the little itinerary box on the right. I think I will give up!!

Well, I told it to download, but never got the message to install!! I had to install a security update from Microsoft and when I restarted the computer, I opened Magical Gatherings again. AGAIN it said there was an update...again I clicked to download it, but this time, I also opened up the device manager to see IF it was downloading anything. Nope! :eek: Obviously, the problem is on Disney's end, not ours!! :rolleyes: I AM curious to see what the update is like though!! :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter