Magic Kingdom Fireworks Parties

Has anyone done the Enchantment post-desert party when the park closed with Enchantment? How long can guests stay in the desert area for? Seems like this may be a way to wait for the crowds to settle down before leaving the park. Thanks!

Has anyone done the Enchantment post-desert party when the park closed with Enchantment? How long can guests stay in the desert area for? Seems like this may be a way to wait for the crowds to settle down before leaving the park. Thanks!

I confess to not having personal experience with the post-fireworks dessert party, only with the pre. But from what I remember other folks saying from earlier times, they weren't hustled out of the post-fireworks party and were able to enjoy their desserts while the crowd streamed out.

I see available for a party of 4 to 14 - Magic Kingdom 50th Fireworks Dessert Parties: Disney Enchantment Pre-Party - 5pm - 12/31/2021 - good luck!

Reactions: CJK

Does anyone who has been to the Enchantment dessert party lately know if they are still serving ooey gooey toffee cake like they did for HEA? Thank you!!!

Thank you for the info. The ooey gooey was our favorite part and make your own cupcakes. Guess we will be going to Liberty Tree Tavern for the toffee cake.

At least until park close. Here is a review where they rode a few rides after the fireworks, before entering the dessert party area, and it was still being replenished

We went in Nov and the desserts were not worth the price (the allergy plate was also too sweet-gummy bears, banana bread, fruit and stale hard cheese). However, crowds were intense and people had already lined up in the hub when we entered the park after our mid day resort break (5:00 pm; fireworks at 8 pm). It wasn’t as bad as opening day celebrations as in the video below; I wish someone would review when to line up (hub vs Main Street) and how the crowds are looking, so we can decide if the dessert party is a better option:

Quick question, can you park hop to MK for the dessert party?
We didn’t get the day we originally planned and have an AK reservation that day currently…

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter