Magic kingdom, Lobster roll, Columbia Harbour House

jlw2023

Earning My Ears
Hard to believe: actually you could find a lobster roll from the fast food service at magic kingdom.

The restaurant is Columbia Harbour House, price around 16 dollar. As it is fast food service, it is OK to not tip. My family from New England area. I tried lobster rolls in ME, CT, MA, etc. And lobster roll in MK tastes pretty good.

Btw, in this fast food service, you could order salmon and shrimp too.

Have a nice seafood treat at MK!

I am looking forward to trying it. They used to have a lobster roll at the quick service in Saratoga Springs resort, and I thought that was pretty good!

CHH is one of our favorite QS locations and we always recommend it to people going to WDW.

I fell in love with lobster rolls on my first trip to New England and always get the lobster roll at CHH! It’s pretty tasty and the portion is good. The salmon meal looked to be quite good if you’re looking for lighter fare (but I’ve never tried it because I love lobster rolls). CHH is our favorite quick service.

I'm happy to hear the lobster roll is good again.

Harbour House was once my "first meal" on every WDW trip. Twice in a row the roll was terrible so I stopped that tradition.

I was always worried it would be too "mayonnaissey". Maybe I'll give it a try!
It was when I got it. So bad I threw most of it away.

I should have known when it was only $17 for a lobster roll and fries.

I had very low expectations of the CHH lobster roll. We travel to Maine / Nova Scotia a lot so know what they are supposed to taste like. But we ordered them knowing they wouldn't be in that ball park and were pleasantly surprised. Will you mistake it for an authentic northern Atlantic coast lobster roll? Of course not! But is was surprisingly tasty. I'd order it again as it's a nice change of pace from the mediocre QS stuff they usually serve at MK - especially for the price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter