Magic Kingdom Swap Final Details :

OMGosh, that's an awful thing to go through..... Don't worry about the swap, we totally all understand. ((((HUGS))))... YOu'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Tina

Becky my prayers are with you and your family. Don't worry about the swap. When and if you are ready, we will work it out. Just take care of yourself. God's blessings,
Cyndi princess:

Just checking in. How are the swap items coming along ladies ?

Cyndi princess:

I am almost done, I just need to get some more card stock (which I probably won't be able to get until next week), cut it to size and put all the elements together.

I was messing with a few ideas to do a paer piecing for the haunted mansion......came up with this idea, it looks really cute...but

Tan cardstock...sizzix die of the haunted house....black roof vellum windows...a little chalking

Black cardstock...sizzix die of fence Glue to house.

Grey cardstock...gravestones(re-creation of actual words on two
from the Magic Kingdoms Mansion) penwork and chalking

Extras....vellum sizzix ghosts......

What do you all think...sorta paper piecing

Pauline

Pauline, it sounds great. Can't wait to see it in person.

Cyndi princess:

Well, I'm done with my tags. Now, I am working on the photo mats. I have the supplies for the photo mats but trying to come up with ideas. I have a couple.

Tina

so glad we have till the end of the month. I have been cutting sizzlits letters out, more sizzlits letters and more. finnally done cutting letters, now for the assembly line to begin.

I'm using the girls are wierd sizzlit set for the ariel theme. Are turning out nice. Hope everyone likes them.

Just got the playground set yesterday, can't wait to play with that set, but need to get swap done first.

Can't wait to see everyone else's.
Janine

I'm done just need to send it off (gotta finish some other stuff to mail off too- anti post office person here...)

:) -em

I'm glad, too, that we have till the end of the month. I'm working on a . . . let's just say . . . "futuristic" paper piecing that has 22 individual parts -- all hand cut. What was I thinking?!?

Luckily, everything is finally cut out and, for the most part, assembled. I just have to add four more pieces and the hand-drawn finishing touches, and I'll be done . . . with the paper piecings. I still have to do the photo mats, but compared to this, that will be a snap.

I just hope what I'm doing is good enough for such a talented group of ladies. I have to say, doing this has really been fun!

Pat

198 days and counting . . . again!

I found another word for scrapbooking it's call THERAPY, I took my bag with me and while everyone was sitting aroung talking over memories of my BIL I sat and cut out my PP items. It sure helped alot.

I also wanted to Thank everyone one for there thoughts and prayers during this difficult time for my family it was greatly appreciated.

I finally recd all my ordered merchandise, but I didn't realize how long my items were going to take! I will have them ready to ship out by Monday or Tues.::yes::

Linda

Sounds like we are going to have some hard working , great , put together with care swap items. I can't wait to recieve more "stuff" in the mail.

Cyndi princess:

HELLO LADIES. I'M SO INTERESTED IN YOUR SWAP. I'M AN AVID SCRAPPER AND A HUGE DIS FAN. CAN I GET SOME INFO. ARE YOU ACCEPTING NEWBIES INTO YOUR GROUP?

This swap is actually closed, but if you check out the boards on a regular basis you will see future swaps posted.

Cyndi princess:

I'm finished!! I will probable get to the post office on Wed. or Thu. Now I can't wait to see everyone else's.

Mine is now in the mail- let me know when ya get it :)

and for going to the post office on Tax Day wasnt that bad... (course I was there at 10 am..)

-em

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter