@cyndiella I LOVE that. I would love to have Tinks in my hand with my daughter looking, similar to that with a close up. Gorgeous shot.

@cyndiella I LOVE that. I would love to have Tinks in my hand with my daughter looking, similar to that with a close up. Gorgeous shot.
I actually cropped this picture myself - I was making an unattractive face - so poof! gone! IMHO: some PP photogs have not been up to par - shooting into the sun, or chopping off parts of heads, etc. and you never know until you see the pictures.. so I ask EVERY photog if they have MS's and it wouldn't hurt to double up on the same MS/different photog.
Anyway, thanks - glad you liked my picture. I thought it made for a better picture myself!

This was taken looking into the sun with no filler flash.. I had to lighten it considerably to even see our faces. Still the colors are not natural. Thank you photoshop!

View attachment 269785

I have that same Guest of Honor badge with my name on it. I get questions about it almost every time I visit WDW. Occasionally I will get some kind of freebie or special treatment because the CMs don't know anything about them!!

Why hello there!
View attachment 258949
Interested in Magic Shots and where to find them, look no further...

Whether you want to take numerous Magic Shots or just a favorite, there’s a new way to locate these photo opportunities. PhotoPass now has one place where you can discover which Magic Shots are currently available within each of the four theme parks at Walt Disney World Resort.

To check it out, head over to the Disney PhotoPass Service Facebook page, navigate to the Photos tab, and then to the Albums. There’s now a photo album showing each park’s current Magic Shot offerings and where they can typically be found.

And for those who do not have a Facebook account the information can be found below. Just click on any of these links to get you where you want to go!
LOVE this thread! Thank-you FoxC63 for starting it. I always feel I'm missing magic shots and nw I know where to find more. :)

Last edited:
I have that same Guest of Honor badge with my name on it. I get questions about it almost every time I visit WDW. Occasionally I will get some kind of freebie or special treatment because the CMs don't know anything about them!!
I wear mine EVERY trip... bought it online somewhere (don't remember) about 12 years ago. I always get questions too..... like, Where is the nearest restroom? hahaha Way back in the day, all CM's name badges were red, I believe...

PhotoPass_Visiting_STUDIO_7948960017.jpeg

Thank you for putting this thread together! Really looking forward to using the tips for our upcoming family trip.

I actually cropped this picture myself - I was making an unattractive face - so poof! gone! IMHO: some PP photogs have not been up to par - shooting into the sun, or chopping off parts of heads, etc. and you never know until you see the pictures.. so I ask EVERY photog if they have MS's and it wouldn't hurt to double up on the same MS/different photog.
Anyway, thanks - glad you liked my picture. I thought it made for a better picture myself!

Yep, and this is why I have a problem with paying $169 for MM!

Has this been mentioned yet? There's one in Epcot for F&W Festival, although I'm not sure if it qualifies as a "magic shot" because it's like a video animation.

I asked for the Remy magic shot, which I got, but the photographer asked me to take a few shots sitting by the fountain before we did the Remy shot. Didn't realize until later that one of these had special effects.

Anyway, I guess when sitting by the fountain in France you can have this taken. They take a still shot and apply animated effects so that it becomes a video with grapevines growing around the border and a wine cask complete with flowing wine, and some music. It's 17 seconds long. Trying to upload it here but keep getting hit with file-too-large error msg.

I'm not sure if this is set by the photopass photographer, or if the memory maker system has an intense algorithm that identifies still shots in certain places around F&W then applies the effects. Probably the former :)

I have animated shots like this too... One with Baymax and another with Sully from Monsters Inc. Love them but I also am not sure how to up load these..
Has this been mentioned yet? There's one in Epcot for F&W Festival, although I'm not sure if it qualifies as a "magic shot" because it's like a video animation.

I asked for the Remy magic shot, which I got, but the photographer asked me to take a few shots sitting by the fountain before we did the Remy shot. Didn't realize until later that one of these had special effects.

Anyway, I guess when sitting by the fountain in France you can have this taken. They take a still shot and apply animated effects so that it becomes a video with grapevines growing around the border and a wine cask complete with flowing wine, and some music. It's 17 seconds long. Trying to upload it here but keep getting hit with file-too-large error msg.

I'm not sure if this is set by the photopass photographer, or if the memory maker system has an intense algorithm that identifies still shots in certain places around F&W then applies the effects. Probably the former :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter