Magical Attire

RUDisney

Mom to Ivan & Kristina
Oh wise ones of the DIS Boards...

I'm going to a wedding in the fall where the recommended attire is "magical."

My first thought was the Fairy Godmother from Cinderella, but I'm open to other options.

The invitation suggested anything from Harry Potter to Stevie Nicks to Santa Claus... anything that you deem magical. The wedding is on the beach in Oregon in late September. What do you suggest?

Oh wise ones of the DIS Boards...

I'm going to a wedding in the fall where the recommended attire is "magical."

My first thought was the Fairy Godmother from Cinderella, but I'm open to other options.

The invitation suggested anything from Harry Potter to Stevie Nicks to Santa Claus... anything that you deem magical. The wedding is on the beach in Oregon in late September. What do you suggest?
My first thought was Tinkerbell, but in September on the beach I'd opt for the Fairy Godmother because she has warmer clothes.

Or, maybe, Mary Poppins?

The first thing I thought was Arwen from Lord of the Rings, since I believe elves possess magic and she had some nice flowy dressy pieces that might go well with the Oregon beach vibe. She's not as obvious as other dress options, but I think it would be fitting and magical in inspiration.

I've been pondering Mary Poppins all night. I have to check out Etsy for a hat. I have a long black skirt and I can wear a white blouse and black jacket... if I find one that's appropriate. I can carry an umbrella in case of inclement weather without detracting from the outfit. I will check back with you once I've had a chance to check on the availability of wearable items.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter