MagicBand+ at Walt Disney World *NOW AVAILABLE!!!*

Can anyone confirm if the Snacks one is gone for resort guests? I'm trying to get through to "reset" my order like some people above have said they were able to. That's the one I want and I don't see it available now that they are live on Shopdisney. In fact, the Shopdisney selection is A LOT less than what people were seeing for resort guests.
All 33 designs are still available as of 10:12 am eastern.

I am having such issues with the site. We have a resort package reservation in August. When I go that route to purchase, it only shows our current MBs, no link to purchase new. I tried to relink my resort reservation, but it won't work--it's even having me try to add myself as a "Friends and Family." When I go to ShopDisney, I added two styles to my cart--signed in to check out and when the page reloaded my bag was empty. I can't handle this!

Ay chihuahua!!! Quite the queue and then only 10 minutes to shop!!!

I wish they had a link for 'I'm only browsing' that would bypass the shopping queue. I just want a lil peeky at the designs.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-07-27 at 7.11.17 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-27 at 7.11.17 AM.png
    173.1 KB · Views: 25
I have the same issues because I purchased a second band on ShopDisney.:P
My first one is orange bird and that really doesn't scream Christmas or Valentine's Day when my next trips are. So I bought the white Minnie and bows one. hehehehe

They allowed it if you already ordered for an upcoming trip before they announced the 7/27 Magiband+ release date. I called a few days ago and the CM reset my account. They will not allow returns of the original band purchased.
I am on hold with a tech person to reset mine. Is that how you got yours done? The first agent I talked to transferred me there as that agent couldn't do it. I just want to make sure I am on hold with the right area.

Ay chihuahua!!! Quite the queue and then only 10 minutes to shop!!!

I wish they had a link for 'I'm only browsing' that would bypass the shopping queue. I just want a lil peeky at the designs.

I sent these screenshots to my husband this morning so he could choose if they are helpful.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    204.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 2.png
    2.png
    215.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 3.png
    3.png
    172.2 KB · Views: 31
I am on hold with a tech person to reset mine. Is that how you got yours done? The first agent I talked to transferred me there as that agent couldn't do it. I just want to make sure I am on hold with the right area.

Well I don't know if it's right or not, but that's where I am too so I'm guessing that's the process.

Just bought mine and a friend's for our girls trip coming up in September. I took me forever to figure out which one I wanted. Finally picked the white Minnie Mouse bow design to match the white band on my Apple watch. I will wear one on each wrist.

My friend picked the light pink band. When DH and I return in the spring I think I'm going to pick the By Happy one in light pink. Glad to have them purchased and can't wait to see these bands in person and use them in the parks!

can you do that? I heard it is only one MB per guest per reservation
All I can say is I called Disney to say that I wanted to 'reset' my MDE to purchase the new MB+. She looked up my ressie (Fall 2023) and in two flicks of Mickey's tail she directed me to the 'bands and cards' section on MDE and there was the option to purchase new MBs for me AND nDH (non-Disney Husband). I haven't done it yet because I'm so far in advance.

I think the 'one per reservation' is the transaction itself. If you order 'just yours' using the MDE link then you can't go back and order for another person on your reservation via MDE, you'd have to get theirs via ShopDisney at the retail price. At least that's my understanding.

Last edited:
I sent these screenshots to my husband this morning so he could choose if they are helpful.

Thanks! They have some cute ones! We normally go 'generic' but I just may have to reconsider for this next trip.

I think the 'one per reservation' is the transaction itself. If you order 'just yours' using the MDE link then you can't go back and order for another person on your reservation via MDE, you'd have to get theirs via ShopDisney at the retail price. At least that's my understanding.
Yes. I have two res with DH, but buying him more than one MB+ is a total waste. I wanted two for me, though. When I went through the process for the second res, they really hammered it home that I was declining the second person’s band. I don’t see a way to add it now.

What website are these on? Seems like a lot more than I see on MDE or shopDisney.com.
EDIT: I went back to MDE and maybe it's my imagination, but it seems they added bands since I looked early this morning.

Last edited:
When I called, the CM said she can reset it right away. She did put me on a brief hold and when she came back, she said it was done. It took a minute or two after I refreshed to show up on my MDE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter