Magicband Questions

StuckinPA

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone. I have a few questions regarding the Magicband+. If I have a two-night split stay (1 night each) will it register that between my changes without issue? It will also serve as my ticket to Animal Kingdom, correct? Does anyone know if there is anything special the Magicband+ does in that park? I'm trying to decide if I want to purchase one pre-trip in 3 weeks (so I have to decide soon) or if it's not worth the trouble/cost. I do have another trip coming up in January that's a bit longer and includes more park time, so I'm imagining I can use it then, too.

Your MB is connected to you and your account. Anything you have planned and is linked to your account will be available using your MB. Is it worth purchasing is up to you.

You can get away without it but it does add considerable convenience in my opinion. And the MB+, in theory, is the last MB you will ever need to purchase as its battery is rechargeable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter