• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magicbands

Nothing but Mickey love

Earning My Ears
Is anyone else getting magic bands sent to them they did not complete orders for? I had previously booked stays at a few different Disney resorts but cancelled them. I am now receiving magic bands for those trips.

I would suggest that you check on your My Disney Experience and\or call and verify that your reservations have in fact been cancelled. If you've made deposits on reservations make sure your account was refunded. It's possible there is a glitch in the system. You have to order the magic bands. Check to make sure no one on your list of family and friends are ordering them.

Agree with poster above...you have to select and order your Magic Bands, if not they're mailed before your trip. You might want to make sure it's actually cancelled!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter