Mail from Disney Depending on What you Book?

KyleAfterAWhile

DIS Veteran
I want to make sure if I have this right, please. We are considering two options. Room only and a Magic Your Way Package.

With both options we get magic express mail with tags.
With both options we get magic bands.
With Room only we get nothing additional.
With a package we get luggage tags from Disney.

Is that correct?

I want to make sure if I have this right, please. We are considering two options. Room only and a Magic Your Way Package.

With both options we get magic express mail with tags.
With both options we get magic bands.
With Room only we get nothing additional.

Is that correct?

Correct.

Yes - what I also like about Room only is that you can cancel up to 5 days before and get a full refund.
Yes, and room-only is a bit safer if you don't insure your trip, because you're only out the cost of the first night at the resort if you have to cancel at the last minute.

I didn't realize you get magic bands with room only. Good to know. Thx

Yes, everything else is the same with room-only. You get Magic Bands, can make FastPass+ reservations 60 days out, ADR reservations 180+10 days out, Magical Express transportation, etc.

If you choose to go room-only and still want luggage tags, you can find Disney luggage tags online. Here's a Mickey one for $6 from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/American-Tou...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=48X6VRCJ55G6NWKES1SB

Last edited:
Yes, and room-only is a bit safer if you don't insure your trip, because you're only out the cost of the first night at the resort if you have to cancel at the last minute.
They can be very understanding about this. We were supposed to go in May for 10 days, and had to cancel two days before we were due to arrive and had a package. I had ended up in the hospital. They let us postpone with no trouble or fees. So if it really is an extenuating circumstance, they may not charge you. We were SO worried we would lose everything we paid. Now we are taking a smaller trip and applying the rest toward our wedding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter