Main Street Bakery CS credit vs snack

Lizzybee

Perpetually Earning my Ears
Does anyone know what counts as what here? I tried to use the search feature on here to find out but I couldn't get it to work ...kept getting an error message so I apologize if this is a duplicate question. TIA for your patience and info!

At the MS bakery, everything that is a snack (under $4) has the little sign posted on it. There were lots of sweets listed as snacks.

For counter service, I ordered a cinnamon roll (which are huge - and I know that is said a lot on the DIS boards, but really it was big and airy) and a french toast loaf and a drink and it counted as a CS credit.

I think the cimmamon roll was $4.29 (I am pretty sure it was just over $4) but the french toast loast was just under $4 (this was in May) and the drink was $2.09 (? it was a large fountain drink) I know the total came to $10.65 and it was enough for my mom and I for breakfast.

We ate breakfast here in September. A CS meal consisted of two choices and a drink. The choices could be a baked good, or quiche, or yogurt parfait, or fruit....they have alot more than just baked goods! I loved the French Toast Loaf. The cinnamon roll was disappointing. It looked better than it was. My youngest had a chocolate Mickey Mouse shaped cake for breakfast! :rolleyes: (hey, it's vacation!)

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter