Major Disney Refurb and Construction Completion Dates Worldwide 2.0

Since Journey of Water will mark the end of Epcot's transformation and any reference to the pavilion has been removed from park maps, I think it's safe to say the project has been cancelled

Journey of Water and Communicore Hall in later 2023,
In bioreconstruct's pictures, Journey of Water looks done. I saw another thing showing that they are already adding water to the area. Is there a chance they will open JoW soon, before the rest of that part of Epcot?

In bioreconstruct's pictures, Journey of Water looks done. I saw another thing showing that they are already adding water to the area. Is there a chance they will open JoW soon, before the rest of that part of Epcot?
With the water now on, it's sounds like they are in the testing phase of JoW. But this is the first walkthrough Disney has built in years so who knows how long the testing will be, especially with the interactive elements. I am expecting early Fall though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter