Making all of Mitchell's *WISHES* come true! MAW Pre-Trip Report!

Here is a run down of this past week:

Monday: I had a sore throat, a fever and body aches and I couldn't get out of bed
Tuesday: Kyle got the stomach bug
Wednesday: Mason got the stomach bug
Wednesday afternoon: Mallory got the stomach bug
Thursday: Mitchell got the stomach bug
Friday: I took a vacation day to get caught up on things and to shop for Mitchell’s trip. Kyle and I also had a night away planned. Instead, our nanny got the stomach bug and Mitchell was still sick, so I stayed home with them.
Saturday: I got the stomach bug
Sunday: I still had it and couldn’t get out of bed
Monday (today): Mitchell still has it – or his system is just so shot he can’t recover from it.

So….we’ve had quite the stressful week and I’m praying everyone feels better soon! We were able to get pictures of a couple of Big Gives yesterday, so I’m going to try my hardest to get them posted tonight, as long as I'm not taking care of sick kids!

Hope you guys are all healthy again soon!!!!

Thank you! I think we are all just about over it, thankfully!

I finally figured out a way to post pictures when I'm at work, so I will finally be able to get the Big Gives posted!!! :yay::yay::yay: Look at a small preview of what's to come!

Big%252520Give%252520001.JPG

Glad you all are on the mend! Two weeks! Are you going nuts yet?

I am going absolutely CRAZY right now!!! Between being slammed at work, having a house full of super sick people, planning a vacation, and on and on and on....I'm ready for this vacation!! Although I have a feeling it won't be very relaxing! :goodvibes

What about you?? You have a day or so less than us!! Maddox must be getting super excited!!

The first Big Give I have to share is from Jenny!! (I’m sorry, I don’t know your Disname!)

Jenny sent us the most adorable outfits for our character breakfast at Crystal Palace!! Look how cute these are!

First up are Mitchell and Tigger!!

Big%2520Give%2520053.JPG

Next is sweet little Mason, his crazy hair, no pants and POOH!!!

Big%2520Give%2520047.JPG

You can’t see his shirt in this picture – but I had to share because this is his standard “I see a camera and I’m so incredibly cute so I’m going to give my biggest and best smile ever” picture face!!!

Big%2520Give%2520045.JPG

Ok, now Jenny, I think you have a huge fan with Mallory! We put the outfit on her, she looked down…

Big%2520Give%2520051.JPG

And then BIG SMILE!!!!

Big%2520Give%2520049.JPG

She kept looking at the shirt, and pulling out the skirt and smiling! She loved it!

Thank you so much Jenny!! We can’t wait until our Crystal Palace day so we can wear all of the cute clothes!!!

boy doesn't sound like you had a fun week last week....hope everyone is finally feeling better and gets healthy before you all leave!

OMG those shirts are so cute and love the little skirt too!

Awesome Big Gives !! The kids look so cute in all their Disney gear. :thumbsup2

Thanks! I've been enjoying your TR!

boy doesn't sound like you had a fun week last week....hope everyone is finally feeling better and gets healthy before you all leave!

OMG those shirts are so cute and love the little skirt too!

I'm happy last week is in the past and so far *knock on wood* things are going well this week!

Our next Big Give came from dara00!!!

Dara sent an assortment of goodies!

Mitchell got a Super Heros puzzle!

Big%2520Give%2520%2526%2520Birthday%2520032.JPG

Also, Toy Story posters that he gets to color and a super big pen!

Big%2520Give%2520%2526%2520Birthday%2520034.JPG

We also got tissues, hand sanitizer and baby wipes! We can never have too many of any of those with our kids!

Thank you so much Dara!! Mitchell loves the posters, puzzle and pens and the other goodies are much appreciated!!

Our next Big Give is from PrincessMickey!!!

Mitchell got a super fantastic, hand made backpack!! He was so happy!

Big%2520Give%2520%2526%2520Birthday%2520035.JPG

He loves it so much! He can’t wait until we get back from our vacation so he can start taking it to school!!

Big%2520Give%2520%2526%2520Birthday%2520038.JPG

Big%2520Give%2520%2526%2520Birthday%2520038.JPG

Thank you so much Sarah, Brandon & Dylan! The backpack is amazing!

Our next Big Give is from MyDisneyTrio!!! The kids all received Tangled outfits!!

The boys got Flynn Rider shirts:

Big%2520Give%2520%2526%2520Birthday%2520060%2520-%2520Copy.JPG

And Mallory received a Repunzal shirt and matching skirt!

Big%2520Give%2520%2526%2520Birthday%2520058.JPG

I’ll let the photos do the talking!

Big%2520Give%2520054.JPG

Big%2520Give%2520064.JPG

Big%2520Give%2520066.JPG

Thank you so much Lori! We appreciate your generosity and we can’t wait to wear the Tangled shirts!!

Our next Big Give is from Mizdiz!! Mary sent us some absolutely ADORABLE outfits for Sea World!!

Big%2520Give%2520041.JPG

Here are the babies modeling their new outfits!

Big%2520Give%2520069.JPG

And no one can resist a picture of a super cute ruffle butt!!

Big%2520Give%2520074.JPG

Here they all are!

Big%2520Give%2520072.JPG

Thank you so much Mary! The outfits are so cute and we can’t wait to wear them to Sea World!!

Our next amazing Big Give comes from Bauetmom! Jodi sent Eye Spy bags and 2 fabric books!

This is the first time we had ever seen an Eye Spy bag…these things are very cool! For those of you who don’t know – they are filled with small items and a ton of pellets. You need to squish it around until you can find one of the items in the window area of the bag.

Big%2520Give%2520012.JPG

This is a fabric The Three Little Pigs Book:

Big%2520Give%2520014.JPG

And a Winnie the Pooh book!

Big%2520Give%2520013.JPG

Mitchell LOVED reading them to the babies!

Big%2520Give%2520004.JPG

Thank you so much Jodi for your generosity!!

So glad you like tHe Sea World outfits.

Love the pooh and Tangled outfits!

So glad Mitchell likes the backpack, he looks great with it on!! My boys enjoyed picking out Buzz and I enjoyed making it! Hopefully everyone gets all the sickness out of their systems before the trip. Have a great trip!!

Looks great!! Are the Toy Story characters favorites as well???

Prayers for healthy days ahead,
Brenda

LOVE the new outfits! especially the ruffle butt's!! OMG so cute!

what sweet books and the eye spy bag will keep Mitchell occupied for a long time!

So glad Mitchell likes the backpack, he looks great with it on!! My boys enjoyed picking out Buzz and I enjoyed making it! Hopefully everyone gets all the sickness out of their systems before the trip. Have a great trip!!

That was an awesome backpack!

Hmmm...:confused: Not sure if I had mentioned that I had subbed on?

Either way, The kids look sooo cute in their outfits!! Happy to hear that everyone is feeling better! Can't wait to keep reading to hear all about your trip to the world :thumbsup2

-m

Sorry to hear about the bug going around. Hope everyone is well for your trip, it's coming fast!

What great big gives!

We're doing the SINGLE DIGIT DANCE here tonight!!!! Only 9 days left until we make all of Mitchell's dreams come true!! party: party:

We had a very busy, but very productive weekend! I planned out how to work all of the Big Give outfits into our schedule and then I packed them all up by day so we can ship them down to GKTW. I don't think there is a single day we don't have at least 1 clothing change, some days we have more than 1! Going through all of them and planning it all out is making me even more excited for the trip!

We also packed up Mitchell's activity backpack for the plane, an activity bag for the babies and we're going to ship all of the extra goodies down to GKTW also. We feel so very fortunate that Mitchell was selected for the Big Give! The whole experience has been so overwhelming for our family! The generosity of this group is truly AMAZING! Thank you all again so much!!

I'll be posting more Big Gives tomorrow! I have all of the pictures done (that has been the hardest thing with our 3 littles!), so now I just need to pull them all together and get them posted.

So glad you like tHe Sea World outfits.

Love the pooh and Tangled outfits!

We loved them! I can't wait for our Sea World day! Thanks again so much!

He loves it!! He was so excited to pack up all of his activities in it for the plane ride! He'll probably be even more excited when he gets to take it to school to show his friends!

Looks great!! Are the Toy Story characters favorites as well???

Prayers for healthy days ahead,
Brenda

ALL characters are favorite characters! :rotfl: Seriously, unless it's a princess, Mitchell is a fan!

LOVE the new outfits! especially the ruffle butt's!! OMG so cute!

what sweet books and the eye spy bag will keep Mitchell occupied for a long time!

I about die looking at the ruffle butts!! They are so cute!!

Hmmm...:confused: Not sure if I had mentioned that I had subbed on?

Either way, The kids look sooo cute in their outfits!! Happy to hear that everyone is feeling better! Can't wait to keep reading to hear all about your trip to the world :thumbsup2

-m

Welcome!! Thank you so much!

Sorry to hear about the bug going around. Hope everyone is well for your trip, it's coming fast!

What great big gives!

I'm crossing my fingers that we all got the sick bugs out of the way and we'll be healthy for the trip!

So many awesome goodies!!!

I bet Mitchell is on pins and needles!!

He is so excited! The good thing is we have a lot planned for this week and the weekend, so hopefully it will go by super fast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter