Making FP for split stay

LoveMickey

<font color=red>Can't wait to feel the "wonder" of
Good morning Folks,

I have a question regarding making FP for pre and post cruise stays.

We are staying on DVC before and after our 7 day Fantasy cruise.

When my window opens up for the first part of our trip, can I make FP for the post cruise also.? That would be 8 and 9 days after the first FP

Thanks,

Good morning Folks,

I have a question regarding making FP for pre and post cruise stays.

We are staying on DVC before and after our 7 day Fantasy cruise.

When my window opens up for the first part of our trip, can I make FP for the post cruise also.? That would be 8 and 9 days after the first FP

Thanks,

No, your 60-day window will open before each stay independently.

From the Split Stays post in the FP FAQ:
For purposes of this post, a split stay is defined as two contiguous stays at WDW where there are no full days between onsite and/or offsite stays. Two onsite stays more than a full day apart (for example, checking out on a Monday and checking in two days later on a Wednesday) are not considered a split stay.

We have a 9 night stay booked @CBR but just decided to book a cruise in the middle (2 park days before and 2 park days after the cruise). I'm about 1 month from 60 days... would I be able to make (and keep) FPs for my park days at the end of the trip if I wait to modify my room reservation until after I book FPs?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter