Making on board reservations

jgoens

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me about making on board reservations. I want to make reservations for Palo, the spa, and possibly shore excursions. Do I make them all in the same place or different places? Please advise. I want to make sure that I know where to go and what has to be done as soon as I board the ship.

They are all made in different places...you can send one member of your party to one place while you go to the other....

I want to make sure that I know where to go

jgoens - my ex long since paved THAT route for me...

I want to make reservations for Palo, the spa, and possibly shore excursions.

You can make DCL shore excursion reservations beginning 60-days prior to your cruise date. You might want to take advantage of this opportunity in order to reduce the hectic nature of your initial arrival onboard ship.

I have as yet to book a meal at Palo but have heard via these boards that the available seatings are quickly taken. If there is another adult in your party, you might want to consider splitting up upon embarkation in order to secure all of the reservations you wish...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter