"Mama Mia!" in Toronto

TimNDansMom

DIS Veteran
If you want to see a thoroughly entertaining, lively, humourous and colourful show, go and see Mama Mia! I was never that much of an ABBA fan but now I am still humming many of the songs from the show, three days later! The music was fabulous!! And some of those costumes~WOW! Camilla Scott, who used to have her own talk show, plays the mother "Donna", I didn't even know that she could sing!

A girl-friend and I took a bus to Toronto, met up with my brother and went for lunch at Planet Hollywood. We had tickets for the Wednesday matinee and I'd say the show looked sold out. I highly recommend MM to anyone who loves musical theatre.

I was planning to go this weekend, but with the new job it has just been too busy for me to be able to go. I am hoping maybe on the Christmas Break, or if I have to wait it might be the March Break.

Wow sounds like you had a ball!:D My DB and DSIL went and they loved it too! They said be sure and get tickets to go and see it......so I think I'll do that maybe for DH's 50th Birthday next month. Sounds good? lol Glad you enjoyed it!

Sammi, that sounds like a great way to spend your DH's birthday! Are you going to go out for dinner too?

Hi Julie: I'm not too sure what we're doing yet. I do know I'm having a get together for him on Dec 22 (his 50th is Dec 20th) and he's not pleased with me! lol:p He wants absolutely nothing done for his B-day as he says (being 50 is no big deal) HA HA!!!!!!I am worried a bit about buying tickets as my DB mentioned that would be a great B-day gift for my DH.........soooooo I'm wondering if he'll get tickets for him. Maybe I'll wait and see what happens. But yes we definately want to see Mama Mia!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter