Manchester NH airport ?

linny172

Mouseketeer
Anyone familiar with the Manchester airport I have a couple questions. In May I will be flying in and meeting up with a friend flying in from Phoenix
1. We have rented a car from National and I will be arriving at 3:30 my friend doesn't get in till 5:00 so I will be picking up the car. It says National in on site so are the car's on site like in Orlando you only have to walk across the street or will I have to take a shuttle to the car?
2. How hard will it be once I get the car to find the parking I was planning on parking and meeting up with friend in baggage, I will be flying in on NW and she on SW.
Thanks for any help

1: You walk to pick up your car.

2: Why don't you just wait until your friend gets in and then pick up your car? Otherwise, just look for short-term parking signs. It's a $1/hr.

Most of the care rental agencies have kiosks across from baggage claim. You can check in there and the cars are located on the ground level of the parking garage. The garage is connected to the terminal by an elevated walkway (with a moving sidewalk).

I would suggest that you do not get your car until your friend has arrived. Then you don't have to worry about parking at all.

Don

Thanks for the info. I was debating on if I should wait to get the car or not I guess I will. I have National EA .

There is a reastraunt in the terminal, as soon as you come out of the secure side it will be on your right (Mill Town Grill I think). It has pretty good food, might be a good place for you to kill some time waiting for your friend.

Don

Don't wait for your friend to arrive before picking up the car, if the pickup time in your car reservation is earlier. Otherwise your reservation may be cancelled. You can sit in the car in the rental lot, after inspecting the car and familiarizing yourself with it, while waiting for your friend.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

Get onto these forums faster!. Bookmark www.disboards.com instead of wdwinfo.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter