Many questions on upcoming trip (long)

RSGroup

Mouseketeer
We're making our first US/IOA/SW/WNW trip Oct. 13-20, staying at HRH. I have many questions, and would be grateful for any assistance you guys can offer:

1. How much is self-parking at the HRH?

2. We have flex tickets. I think I remember reading somewhere that you only have to pay for parking at one park per day, even if you go to two or three. Is this correct? And if so, does paying the HRH parking fee count towards that?

3. Is there a list of Citywalk and/or park restaurants that have AAA or Entertainment Book discounts?

4. At which restaurants does my room key get me priority seating, and how do I go about it?

5. What are the pool hours at HRH?

6. I would like to arrange for a surprise massage for my wife sometime while we are there (she loves those). Does HRH offer these?

7. Now that certain restaurants are closing at the parks, what is the best suggestion for a birthday celebration meal for a little girl turning 6?

8. Does anyone know if HRH is still doing the "dive-in" movie on Saturday night? Is the movie generally appropriate for younger kids (7 & 6)?

9. How much do burgers, etc. usually run from the Beach Club at HRH?

Sorry for the long list. Thanks in advance for your help.
Jesse

When we were there in July, self parking at the HRH was $5 a day. If you're at the HRH there's no need to drive to the parks. It's a VERY short walk.
All restaurants in City Walk and the parks give a 10% AAA discount.
I know room key gets you seated VERY quickly at the HRC--doesn't always work at other restaurants. You can always go over early in the day and make a reservation.
Your daughter might like the Hard Rock Cafe.
Pool was open until 10:00 in July.
Sorry, didn't look into massages or eat at the Beach Club.

4. Your room key gets you priority seating at Margaritaville in Citywalk.

6. There is a spa at the Portofino Bay Hotel if they don't offer them at HRH. You can call the PBH and they will fax or mail you a complete list of their spa services and $$$$.

Sorry I can't help with more. Have fun!

Thanks for your responses. BTW, when I was asking about the parking issue, I was thinking about when we go to SW and WNW.

Thanks again.

RSGroup,
The HRH offers a shuttle bus to SW and WNW. You really won't need your car unless you want to go off the grounds to eat.

Just got back from HRH. $9.75 for a burger at the pool and no dive in movie last Saturday. Hope it helps Johnny

I just got back on 9/25 from a five day stay at HRH. I was not charged for parking, I don't know why.

Pool is open until 10:00 and we had a dive-in movie on Saturday... Willy Wonka.

The grandkids loved the slide at the pool.

The grandkids kept saying isn't this a great hotel.

I had the entertainment rate $117 so it was worth it. If you paid more especially for FOTL it wasn't worth it because there was no FOTL on Sunday and Monday. The parks were empty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter