Map of Jambo?

Lady V

<font color=339933>I kept waking up so hot!<br><fo
Hello! It's been a few years since I've stayed at Jambo and I have a question. I booked a savannah view studio and I can't remember the names of the savannahs and what animals are on each one? I remember there was a map I saw online once that was from above and listed the savannahs as well as which animals were on them. If someone has it and could please post? Thank you!!!:goodvibes

Thank you! I am wanting a room that looks at the zebra trail---I can't see names of the savannahs on this one? and are DVC rooms in all the buildings?

Make a request for view of Arusha Savanna, along Zebra Trail. In Jambo, the DVC rooms occupy the fifth floor and you can get a studio virtually anywhere on that floor.

Thank you both for the advice! Exactly what I needed! Getting excited! I only booked this room 4 days ago. Less than a month out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter