Marathon Weekend 2025

If anyone is able to use it, this ID currently has 18 min: 2201b42a-59fd-475e-8aa0-dd50137201be

Posting method:

Put a cursor over "Queue ID" and click it. It will have a pop up window with "Copy my link". Click it and then paste it elsewhere. You can also email it to yourself.
How to share an extra queue ID (with pictures)

3576DB2B-5E69-4BD2-A8A9-1F7439F19EE6.jpeg

After clicking this TEXT (not the number string) you will get a pop up window that looks like this:
6DB02BC3-9177-4AC9-B0F0-BD005CCF3BA7.png

Click “copy my link” and then use it to share to another device, email/message it to yourself (you’ll need to copy/paste it into your email as there is not a dedicated email option)

I will pass one of mine along when they start counting down. Thanks for one shared above I was able to get into a queue of 16 minutes.

Sadly, I'm not registering today. But I'm going to try and get some queues for everyone :)
I was pondering doing this but knowing me if I got a low wait I’d register for the 10k for myself lol Mag do this though if off princess registration day as I know I can’t run that weekend due to Gasparilla
(Side note: what genius decided to release new WDW offers the same day as RunDisney registration? I had to sit through a queue to modify a reservation/apply a new discount earlier today. Hopefully those are totally separate systems!)
Agreed knowing Disney it

I'm down to 27 minutes in Firefox! It's not my preferred browser, but I'm nervous about copying the queue ID over to Chrome... I know that the queueID should keep my place in line, but I don't want to jinx anything!
I moved my phone queue to my laptop without problems by copying the id. But if your that worried leave the other queue in the other browser open until your sure your set to go in Chrome. That's what I did.

About to get in. See y'all on the other side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter