Marathon Weekend 2025

I'm not registering, and only remembered today was registration day about 10 minutes after registration opened. I got a link open just to follow along. Unsurprisingly, I'm still at more than an hour, but its nice to see the progress bar move. I'm curious for those of you who started at more than an hour, and are close to registering, how that progress bar started/moved.

95ff3044-dd95-4d41-b537-efbd093082b5

good to go now, can't post the full link as the site tells me it is spam

95ff3044-dd95-4d41-b537-efbd093082b5

good to go now, can't post the full link as the site tells me it is spam

Using this method?

Put a cursor over "Queue ID" and click it. It will have a pop up window with "Copy my link". Click it and then paste it elsewhere. You can also email it to yourself.
How to share an extra queue ID (with pictures)

3576DB2B-5E69-4BD2-A8A9-1F7439F19EE6.jpeg

After clicking this TEXT (not the number string) you will get a pop up window that looks like this:
6DB02BC3-9177-4AC9-B0F0-BD005CCF3BA7.png

Click “copy my link” and then use it to share to another device, email/message it to yourself (you’ll need to copy/paste it into your email as there is not a dedicated email option)

I'm not registering, and only remembered today was registration day about 10 minutes after registration opened. I got a link open just to follow along. Unsurprisingly, I'm still at more than an hour, but its nice to see the progress bar move. I'm curious for those of you who started at more than an hour, and are close to registering, how that progress bar started/moved.
I've got one bar at 25% full that still says more than an hour. Two others with maybe 15%

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter