March 15 stingray opportunity

nearlychildless

Mouseketeer
Since DH and I want to dive with stingrays we have located an excursion we are going to use. If anyone else is interested for snorkling or diving here is the info from Andy at Divers Down:

These are the snorkel/dive options available to you while your ship is in port in Grand Cayman.
STINGRAY CITY
We need a minimum of two divers to book the stingray city trip.
We offer one departure trip in the afternoon to the original Stingray City (12 feet deep), not the Sandbar where you are able to stand up in the water. For non swimmers the Sandbar is the best option, but for divers and snorkelers certainly the original Stingray City is preferred, it's much less crowded. The stingray city trip is a one stop trip, we can not do any other dives or stops as part of this trip.

I am afraid it is not possible for us to pick you up from the cruise ship terminal, so you will need to catch a taxi to our office in Coconut Place, which is only a short distance away. The meeting time is 12.00pm (local time), you need to allow three hours to make the trip comfortably. By the way, we will
Take you back to George Town afterwards in plenty of time to catch the tender boat back to your ship. The price to dive is $50us, exclusive of rental equipment ($20us for the BC and regulator), for snorkelers it's $30us and we will provide mask, fins and snorkel if required

Reservations can be made online or by telephone (345 9163751), we do require credit card information (Mcard, Visa or Amex). Thanks for your email and we look forward to hearing from you again. Kind regards.

My daughter Bailey and I will provide the minumin two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter