March 2014 at the sequoia lodge

I know it's a nightmare we have always taken our kids on holiday in term time.
Never more than 7 days, never had any problems.
Think it's unfair.

I've booked October half term this year for my 40th we are going to the Halloween party for it :goodvibes.
Also booked feb half term 2015 (it's the boys birthday week)

I would rather go off peak bh for crowds but don't want to go through this with the school every time.

X

yeah, luckily the Scottish Feb holiday is diff to the English and French one this yr. So thats why we are going when we are going, tho we arrive on a Sat and have all day Sun, Mon, Tues in the park, leave on the Wed. So weekend may be busy!

ILOVEDLP said:
Thank you Kizzy :thumbsup2
I haven't herd of anyone at our school being fined yet, one of the dinner ladies go to my slimming world group, she was going to ask a ruin for me.
Will update when I find out.
Great you have 3 tickers
Xx

You'd be kind of debating just saying nothing and taking them out, save getting told off!
Lol my tickers need to go on a diet, cant make them fit!x

Trying to catch up on all the dis i've missed recently - following along :goodvibes

You've got some lovely plans. I'd give Cafe Mickey another go if I were you :thumbsup2 We can't go to DLP and not eat at Annette's - love it there!

As you know I'm trying to get Halloween booked too - won't be there for my actual birthday will be w/c 12/10 which is our school week. We went that time a few years ago and it was really quiet.

Looking forward to hearing more of your plans :goodvibes

Trying to catch up on all the dis i've missed recently - following along :goodvibes

You've got some lovely plans. I'd give Cafe Mickey another go if I were you :thumbsup2 We can't go to DLP and not eat at Annette's - love it there!

As you know I'm trying to get Halloween booked too - won't be there for my actual birthday will be w/c 12/10 which is our school week. We went that time a few years ago and it was really quiet.

Looking forward to hearing more of your plans :goodvibes

Thank you I'm really looking forward to this trip.

I really love Annette's be bop burgers yum yum !!

I know the best people are 40 this year :thumbsup2
Wish I could go when it's not busy
Xx

Update :)
I got my holidays because of my exceptional circumstances.
Got a copy of the anti social behaviour act 2003 two.
Who cares tho we are going to disney :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Xx

ILOVEDLP said:
Update :)
I got my holidays because of my exceptional circumstances.
Got a copy of the anti social behaviour act 2003 two.
Who cares tho we are going to disney :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Xx

:yay: delighted you got it and I lol'd at the bit of extra reading!

Morning Kizzy :thumbsup2
Yes there is a nice bit about leaving my children at risk of anti social behaviour and youth crime.
Lol

Your excitement is jumping off the page! You'll all have a great time.

Thank you can not wait to tell the boys :yay::yay:
Think Nathan May of guessed.
We where watching up yesterday ( yes I cried again ) he said next time we go to disney I will go on big thunder mountain mam I really will.
Keeping him to it lol
X

I have two boys and I haven't told them about our trip yet, but I can't wait for their reaction! I must check their heights and see what rides they can go on.

I have two boys and I haven't told them about our trip yet, but I can't wait for their reaction! I must check their heights and see what rides they can go on.

When are you telling them ? :goodvibes
My boys are wearing snow boots to give them extra height ;)
X

Morning Kizzy :thumbsup2
Yes there is a nice bit about leaving my children at risk of anti social behaviour and youth crime.
Lol
LOL!! :rotfl2::lmao:
As if a few days away at DLP is going to cause them to become hooligans - ha! Its more likely that they will randomly burst into song!
Any more planning done since Rach? I'm begun typing up my PTR - going to wait til we are at 100 sleeps to post :banana:

LOL!! :rotfl2::lmao:
As if a few days away at DLP is going to cause them to become hooligans - ha! Its more likely that they will randomly burst into song!
Any more planning done since Rach? I'm begun typing up my PTR - going to wait til we are at 100 sleeps to post :banana:

I know Kizzy it's a stupid rule :(.

Going to ring and book ADR in morning :thumbsup2
Tbh I'm in full plan for the Party at the min, I've had hoodies made I'm going as Wonder Woman ,Adam is captain America ,Alex is bat man Nathan is Spider-Man.
Everyone at work thinks I'm nuts :confused3

I've got my friend doing cup cakes with pop art flags see link.
I'm doing batman sandwiches.

Got the whole pop art theme going May even get my nails done if I have time.
Think they are right I'm nuts.
Can not wait to read your PTR they are always great.:goodvibes
If I have time I will post pics of hoodies I'm off the next two days
Thanks for reading kiz xx
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?safe...H7dUpLQGMyShgeKj4CwAQ&zoom=1&ved=0CNwBEIQcMEc
This is look I'm going for
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-AdAli8ZaFoo/UkekeVbHJAI/AAAAAAAANNE/Qvfsjib5Dkw/s1600/DSCN5267.JPG

I know Kizzy it's a stupid rule :(.

Going to ring and book ADR in morning :thumbsup2
Tbh I'm in full plan for the Party at the min, I've had hoodies made I'm going as Wonder Woman ,Adam is captain America ,Alex is bat man Nathan is Spider-Man.
Everyone at work thinks I'm nuts :confused3

I've got my friend doing cup cakes with pop art flags see link.
I'm doing batman sandwiches.

Got the whole pop art theme going May even get my nails done if I have time.
Think they are right I'm nuts.
Can not wait to read your PTR they are always great.:goodvibes
If I have time I will post pics of hoodies I'm off the next two days
Thanks for reading kiz xx
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?safe...H7dUpLQGMyShgeKj4CwAQ&zoom=1&ved=0CNwBEIQcMEc
This is look I'm going for
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-AdAli8ZaFoo/UkekeVbHJAI/AAAAAAAANNE/Qvfsjib5Dkw/s1600/DSCN5267.JPG

Ah the nails are deadly!! Love your hoody ideas too - so unique :thumbsup2
And the cupcakes are brilliant! Puts our day out swimming and going to an Italian for proper pizza on Friday to shame! DS is 5 on Friday! I am baking a cake though! Wish me luck :lmao:;)
Love the sandwich idea too! James is getting some batman bits for his birthday (a batcave & other bits & some marvel DVDs).
Ah thanks! The next one is Peter Pan themed! And the one after that will be very nautical. Too much time on my hands!!

Ah the nails are deadly!! Love your hoody ideas too - so unique :thumbsup2
And the cupcakes are brilliant! Puts our day out swimming and going to an Italian for proper pizza on Friday to shame! DS is 5 on Friday! I am baking a cake though! Wish me luck :lmao:;)
Love the sandwich idea too! James is getting some batman bits for his birthday (a batcave & other bits & some marvel DVDs).
Ah thanks! The next one is Peter Pan themed! And the one after that will be very nautical. Too much time on my hands!!

Peter Pan theme :thumbsup2
I love that film ;).
I promised them a party this year but don't think it will be a regular thing to stressful.
I'm thinking sunday burch next year !!

Your baby going to 5 :goodvibes
Bet the cake turns put great ;)

Loving your 3 tickers, btw xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter