March 2015!!!!

We are going in early March at Pop. Me, DH, DD14, DD11 and my mom (70s).

Very excited, just booked this morning. Now I need to figure out the new wristbands and fastpass stuff!

Staying at POR for the 2nd time. love that resort and my kids love the pool! beautiful grounds. Can't wait!! 3/27-4/1.:banana:

Youngest daughters Sr Trip. 1st trip in over 10 years. meeting up with friends.
Staying at Villas at Wilderness Lodge.

I am going for a quick trip with DD (9) from March 10-12 and staying at WL. Can't wait!

Spring break the week before Easter with DD and DH! First time posting but have been reading up for a long time!
Those of you have done your FP+ already, was it difficult to get an Anna and Elsa FP+? I hadn't planned on it but DD really wants to meet them and I don't want to wait hours!

We just booked a quick one night stay after a 7 night cruise for our 15 year Anniversary. So excited for our March 1 stay

Spring break the week before Easter with DD and DH! First time posting but have been reading up for a long time!
Those of you have done your FP+ already, was it difficult to get an Anna and Elsa FP+? I hadn't planned on it but DD really wants to meet them and I don't want to wait hours!

Hi Bamaqueen :wave2:. I've never had to try for an A&E FP as my boys haven't been interested in meeting them. However, when I made our FP's for this trip, I noticed A&E were available every day of our trip (3/5-3/8), which surprised me as on previous FP+ trips they haven't even popped up as an option. Just for ha ha's I clicked on and there were multiple times available each day :)
This could have been because we're going earlier in March, before Spring Break season really kicks in. What are your dates? Have you done your FP's yet?

Hi Bamaqueen :wave2:. What are your dates? Have you done your FP's yet?

Thanks, Ariane37,
We are going 3/29-4/3. I know the crowds will be wild, but it's when we can all go. I saw someone got A&E FP for that monday so it gives me hope! I guess I will just try a few different days and see which one gets me one. I can book starting tomorrow at midnight :cool1:

We will be at AoA 3/14 - 3/21.
Bummed that we have not been able to secure Dessert Party reservations for Wishes but other than that expecting a great trip!

Thanks, Ariane37,
We are going 3/29-4/3. I know the crowds will be wild, but it's when we can all go. I saw someone got A&E FP for that monday so it gives me hope! I guess I will just try a few different days and see which one gets me one. I can book starting tomorrow at midnight :cool1:

Yes, it will be crowded due to Spring Break, but with a plan it'll still be enjoyable :goodvibes And regardless of how busy it is you can keep telling yourself nothing is as bad as the Xmas/New Years crowds :sad2: I have a friend who goes the week before Easter every year as her DH coaches baseball at our HS and he takes the team. So her and the kids go, also. Now granted she's never been any other times except Spring Break, but she never finds it "too crowded". They always do what they want to do and they don't even spend all day at the parks. She doesn't feel the resorts/pools/restaurants are overly crowded, either. I know it's also a matter of perception, but I definitely think that week is doable. We actually considered the week you're going this year (would be our 1st Spring Break) but then decided to go Thanksgiving instead. Our March trip, the 5th-9th, is just DH and I and is pretty much when the Spring Breakers begin to trickle in so we should be ok. And since we won't have the boys, we aren't concerned so much about rides so even if its more crowded than I expect it won't bother us as much. As long as I get on my TOT and RnRc a few times!:cheer2:

Good luck with your FP's tonight pixiedust:

I'm heading down March 5 to the 8 on my first solo trip. It was kind of a spur of the moment trip for me as I booked just after Christmas. We have two weddings coming up this year (one daughter in May and one daughter in September) so this is my trip to just hang and play and go with the flow. I'm staying at Pop Century and have been planning FP+ and dinners. I can't wait. When I get home I'll be ready for the whirlwind that is to come. My husband was all for me going and enjoying! He is the best! :love:
Just waiting for my 27 days out to try and book BOG FP for a lunch.
pixiedust:

Good luck with your FP's tonight pixiedust:

Y'all! I am so nervous/excited about making my FP+ tonight :hyper: First time! I have our priorities so I just hope we can get them. Thanks to all the DISers for the fabulous advice and ideas I have been reading!
and Ariane37, have a wonderful anniversary trip!

Y'all! I am so nervous/excited about making my FP+ tonight :hyper: First time! I have our priorities so I just hope we can get them. Thanks to all the DISers for the fabulous advice and ideas I have been reading!
and Ariane37, have a wonderful anniversary trip!

How did it go?:surfweb:

We will be at All Star Music the 1st-5th. This is actually our first time staying on site, I'm really excited!

Counting the days until our 2/28 - 3/6 trip at the Beach Club! Dinner reservations and FP+ reservations all set (and I was even able to switch things around when the changed the EMH hours for 3/1 and 3/2!). I just want to go now.:)

Less than a month until some of us go - a month for me today :banana:
That seemed to go quick! Who's getting excited??!!
We're leaving the kids home. DS12 is fine with it but every time DH or I mention the trip, DS9 covers his ears and says "don't talk about it" lol. Says he'll miss me......I'll miss you too kid, but it's happening! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter