March Break ~ what's WDW like? Driving? Resorts? Parks?

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
HI THERE! WDW on the brain! So what's it like driving, flying, staying, doing WDW during Ontario March Break? THX S

Hi Sandra-do you know when March Break 2003 is? I'm toying with the idea(maybe cruise) since DS turns 17 in April-like to get another trip in while he's still a youth.
By the way Dh, DS and DD made it to Wonderland yesterday-they had fun of course.

Hi K! According to the Peel Board of Education, March 10-14 inclusive is March 2003 Spring Break ~ I've been playing with the same idea ~ but on land LOL! dd also has a PA Day March 21 ~ the Friday after the break, so she can take off 16 days and only miss 4 days of school hmmmmmmmmmmm. Sandra is thinking ROAD TRIP!

How was PCW? We are going with friends on March 26 ~ I might take the kids this week. We are leaving for Ohio next Sunday ~ I'll need to make a packing plan. I just bought a tv/vcr combo that will work in the car. I am terrified it will hurt someone in an accident ~ dh will have to secure it with bolts of something.

Have you found a hotel in Cincinnati yet? S

March break drive is not too bad as long as there is not a storm in Mich/Ohio. Crowds are heavy though. Weather is usually excellent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter