~MARCH Pen Pal Letter & Twist Exchange~CLOSED!

Hi Ali :goodvibes

Someone had asked me a great question. They asked what the price range should be for the twists that we send out. There is no price per say on how much to spend on your twists. It can be a little item to just slip in with your letter, or if you find something that is bigger that you wish to send, that is your choice.

Each month, the twist will be different, and I will try to make it so that you can select from a bunch of different items to send out, instead of saying, send your pen pal a candle. Which would be hard to send since you would have to pack it well, you would have to send it in a box, ....

Once everyone hears what this months topic is, you will be able to do some brain storming based upon the letter that you had gotten from your pen pal in Feb., and make your twist selection. Who knows, those ABCs, could also help you in making your April twist selection as well.

Checking in!

And on the money thing: some twists I've spent a few bucks. Some I've spent more than a few bucks. Seems to me that's held true for the twists I'Ve received, too.

Checking in!

And on the money thing: some twists I've spent a few bucks. Some I've spent more than a few bucks. Seems to me that's held true for the twists I've received, too.

Agreed -- and some folks are just awesome with coupons! :magnify:

I'm sorry to stick my hand up and ask what I'm sure been asked a million times....but can someone tell me more about this pen pal situation? Rules? How does it continue from one month to the next? Thanks!

I'm sorry to stick my hand up and ask what I'm sure been asked a million times....but can someone tell me more about this pen pal situation? Rules? How does it continue from one month to the next? Thanks!

:wave: The pen pal exchange is a three month commitment. For this round, it is for the month of Feb., March, and April. You are paired with a pen pal or pen pals, and you write a letter to each other. Each month, I reveal a topic which is something for you to talk about with your pen pal, and you also send a twist which is an extra gift.

Sign ups for the next round- May, June, and July will happen next month. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. And if you would like to join in on the next round, then keep checking back here for the sign up.

Check ins for the upcoming week are now open. Please everyone check in by Friday so that I know you are all here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter