Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

May I please request the following.....

KeepcalmMickeyBar1.jpg- Jimmy

AquaDuck1.jpg - Jimmy, Gabbie, Clare

Thanks you for these but Oh no! The one I left the name out is the one I need the most silly me! I am surprising the girls today and don't have my letter! I didn't write it down and I can't find it, but it was another Animal Kingdom Lodge one that said Welcome to AKL and had the actual building in the background I believe. Is there a way to search your Animal Kingdom Lodges ones? I think it was 2, 3, or 4 but can't find it now!k I am on page 10 of your thread where you display new items and searching through other requests on your Photobucket. I didn't see anything else in your photobucket that looked like welcome letters.

Here is the original request: I would also love a letter like this that says the following:
Surprise! We are going to Animal Kingdom Lodge to Celebrate Savannah's Birthday! (Instead of Welcome, Name). Then the rest is okay as is (The "Hope you enjoy your stay..." part). I will be giving them this on Friday at 3:00 pm to let them know we are going.

Work was crazy and I didn't get back to my PC in time. Rush requests sometimes can't be met, unfortunately.

Marion,

I have a last minute request please. I totally understand if you can not get to it. It's for my daughter. I am not sure if she will want her "name" or "Mom" on it. Would you be able to make both? Her name is Jillian. This is the design - BelleHead2.jpg
Thank you, we leave in 2 weeks!

Marion:
Would like to please request "FamilyNames/4FamilyCastle-1.jpg."
On the castle could you please write "Cox Family"
Family members are
Brian-Male (top left)
Cindy--Female (top right)
Brady--Male
Logan--Male

Thanks SOOOO much & have a magical day!
Cindy Cox

Marion,
I can't thank you enough for this. The past 6 weeks have been very hard for my daughter and our family. We should have been celebrating her wedding but her ex-fiance called it off a week before the date. Thank you again.

Would you please personalize License-Carousel1.jpg with the name DeWinter for us? We leave on our trip October 8th. Thank you very much.

Next time please remember that I require trip dates for all requests, whether dates are on the style or not..

Marion: Thanks sooooo much for the awesome design! Sorry I didn't include our trip date in my request---"rookie requester." GREAT work!!

Hi Marion! Your designs are awesome. I'd like to request 4 of the following:

ChicagoCubs2,jpg (non-permitted link deleted by moderator)

with a different name on each----- Brian, Cindy, Brady, and Logan

Our trip begins Oct. 7.

Thanks sooooo much!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Arthur92 wrote: RustMan that looks awesome can you do one for little one? Her name is AMAYA thanks. (waffle Mickey head)

Last edited:
Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter