Marion's Major League Baseball only - And do NOT quote!

RustManFan

devoted to all things Disney!!
Marion's MLB team DISigns:

Please do not quote the DISigns back on this thread. I get tired of seeing my own DISigns over and over here. Like something? Say so please but no need to quote it. Want something? Provide the JPG file name that I should use as a reference. The EXACT JPG please...not a link or the full path will be acceptable.

In fact....any request that contains a quote will not be fulfilled !

I have made it quite clear in my "rules", in my thread title and on thousands of my post signatures and can no longer let this requirement be ignored.

Also be aware that I did not anticipate personalizing most of these DISigns. I think most look best as is!!

college sports have their own thread! do not make those requests here.

BostonRedSox1.jpg

these look great Can't wait to see Houston Astros and Texas rangers. Actually I have a request. We are going to a Texas rangers vs Houston Astros game. Could you do a half Astros half rangers desgin. If not not a problem. Thanks in advance.

I love these!! I am getting baseball fever just looking at them.:banana: Could you do Milwaukee Brewers. I love the combo DISign but with only the brewers. Thanks!!

Do you still have trouble getting to my baseball DISigns on Smugmug? I just clicked this link and had no problems.

http://wdwpsp.smugmug.com/gallery/4176714_vjwLD#P-1-12

yes I still can't see any of your designs. I see the first page and when I click on any of them I get a black screen with

SmugMug
Home | Login | Help |
|
Style:
&
|View Cart
ShareSlideshow
WDWPSP > Disigns > Cars
Buy

* This Photo
* Photos in this Gallery

View Cart

Edit caption:

Edit caption:

Edit keywords:

Comments
| hide gallery comments |
New comment: Requires approval
Comment on: | Rating: stars
| Name:
Link:
To foil spammers, enter this code: copy this text in this box: Code unreadable?
News | Browse | Keywords | Communities | Forum | Wiki | ClubSmug | Prints & Gifts | Shopping Cart | Login
Terms | Privacy | About Us | Contact SmugMug | Blogs | API | Affiliates | © 2009 SmugMug, Inc.
Show FeedsAvailable Feeds | What are feeds?
but no picture

Has anyone done an Atlanta Braves one? My fiance loves them and maybe could get him to wear a shirt if it is team related. TIA

Hey, I'm a Mets fan....can't stand those Phillies!

But maybe for your DS who doesn't know any better! :hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter