Mark and Sarah Wishes Wedding 11.8.13 SBP/ADH *updated Save/Dates & beauty options!*

I took a gander at your PJ and yep, it IS long hahaha but WONDERFUL! I have been sewing since I could hold a needle and have done tons of Disney costumes too! So cool! And I love your whole theme of your wedding!!! I'm sure it will be beautiful! :blush:
Thank you! :goodvibes Yay another Disney costumer! I love how many sewers/costumers I've come across on the wedding boards!

Excellent update! We picked Rev. Glynn Ferguson for pretty much the same reasons, we haven't had a huge amount of communication, but when we have he has been very prompt with his responses throughout! Super important. And totally coincidentally, we booked Trinity for videography too! Nothing makes me feel like I've made great decisions quite like coming across someone who has made the exact same decisions! :rotfl:

So glad everything is falling into place for you! Can't wait to read more!

I'm just joining in! I love your website and save the dates. I love a vintage inspired theme that is still fresh and clean and modern in execution. Your website seriously had me wanting to Pre-RSVP "YES!" :rotfl2: It really sets the tone and gets you in the mood for a wedding! Haha.

I just read through your PJ. I'm getting married the day before you. :goodvibes

Kudos to your DF for using Pinterest! Your ring is just gorgeous. :love:

I look forward to following along with your plans. popcorn::

I'm looking for officiants this weekend. I have a list of those to research based on other Dis bride's reviews! Here's who I'll be checking out in the next couple days:

Rev Tim Herring
Rev Kevin Knox
Ron Rosenzweig
Rev Teresa Knox
Rev Jack Day
Renee Silverman-A Lovely Ceremony
Paster Kirk Bane
Rev Glynn Ferguson-Sensational Ceremonies

I'm not sure how to make this decision as I've never really done this before so any suggestions are welcome! When I'm not sure what to do I tend to make decisions based on the quality and interest in their websites but in this case that might be hard to do since it appears officiants don't really put a big focus on their website design! Haha...and I've already noticed at least one of them uses Comic Sans font on their website and I know if my DF knows that (crazy designer brain) he would never let me book them! :rotfl:

I stumbled on your PJ from another thread. DH and I didn't have a Disney wedding but since we're local we used Rev. Glynn. He was FANTASTIC! DH and I aren't very religious so he took the time to meet with us and help us plan our ceremony perfectly. He was also very professional the entire time we dealt with him. I highly recommend him! :thumbsup2

Our VR is on Nov 4th! We will be there that whole week!
I am so excited for you! I love your website!
Only 4 more months!
Heidi

I love your PJ so far! It has been really helpful since I am also getting married at Sea Breeze Point.

I can relate about the dress stress! I taking a trip home to Atlanta to go shopping for a single weekend with my mom. I hope I can find something. Do you have any advice for someone who is very picky about dresses?

Looking forward to reading more!

Sarah I LOVE your choices for hair! They definitely have a very elegant and romantic feel to them. It'll look stunning! I love checking out Pinterest for beauty ideas- it seems there are always new ideas that I haven't seen before! And I know you said you wear everyday makeup- my MOH got me hooked on this website called "Makeup Geek". oh my gosh. This girl is amazing!! She has great tutorials for the eyeshadow applying impaired (read me) and she has a lot of cool ideas and looks on her site. Worth a look if you want!
I keep hearing about Beaute Speciale... do they come to your hotel room and such?
The DF and I are starting to look into officiants this week too. I am hopeful to narrow down a list to start and contact them by the end of the weekend- I'm so glad you had an instant connection with one. It gives me hope that, like a dress, I'll just "know"! One more thing checked off the bridal to do list that is never ending!

Oh my gosh Makeupgeek is AMAZING!!! I suddenly feel the urge to spend a million dollars on makeup! Hahaha :rotfl2: I've booked Beaute Speciale and hope they pull off something incredible which I have all confidence they will! :goodvibes And yes, you probably know by now but they do come to your room!! ::yes::

I'm just joining in! I love your website and save the dates. I love a vintage inspired theme that is still fresh and clean and modern in execution. Your website seriously had me wanting to Pre-RSVP "YES!" :rotfl2: It really sets the tone and gets you in the mood for a wedding! Haha.

Hahaha thank you! :laughing: Now if only our guests could get that excited about pre-RSVPing that would be great!! A girl can dream right? :cloud9:

I'm really excited about how our "theme" is coming together...I think it's going to be really cool and in just a few months we'll all find out!! Eeeek :bitelip:

I just read through your PJ. I'm getting married the day before you. :goodvibes

Kudos to your DF for using Pinterest! Your ring is just gorgeous. :love:

I look forward to following along with your plans. popcorn::

Awesome you're a November bride too!!! Where are you getting married? Do you have a PJ? :goodvibes

I stumbled on your PJ from another thread. DH and I didn't have a Disney wedding but since we're local we used Rev. Glynn. He was FANTASTIC! DH and I aren't very religious so he took the time to meet with us and help us plan our ceremony perfectly. He was also very professional the entire time we dealt with him. I highly recommend him! :thumbsup2

That's fantastic to hear!! We haven't had much contact with him yet but what we have had has been pleasant. I'm hoping to start getting excited soon about planning our ceremony! :lovestruc

Our VR is on Nov 4th! We will be there that whole week!
I am so excited for you! I love your website!
Only 4 more months!
Heidi

That's awesome!! Where is your VR?! We won't be there till 7/6/13 otherwise I'd try to get a peek! :laughing: Feel free to stop by SBP on the morning of the 8th if you'd like to catch a little of our wedding! ;)

I love your PJ so far! It has been really helpful since I am also getting married at Sea Breeze Point.

I can relate about the dress stress! I taking a trip home to Atlanta to go shopping for a single weekend with my mom. I hope I can find something. Do you have any advice for someone who is very picky about dresses?

Looking forward to reading more!

Yay!! When is your wedding? I absolutely LOVE SBP! :lovestruc

You should go on Say Yes to the Dress Atlanta! :laughing: Kidding...it would be fun but stressful. I could never find my dress with all those people and the pressure of the cameras etc...

I was VERY picky with my dress selection...tried on about 60 gowns and found something wrong with almost every single one! Finally I went by myself and found my perfect one. :goodvibes My advice, determine what element of a gown is MOST important to you. I had all these things I thought I wanted but really that long list of requirements goes out the window when you find the one that makes you feel...so special...and like a gorgeous bride! :bride:

So, if it's that you REALLY want a certain neckline, or a cinched in waist, or lots of beading, or a huge train, let that be your guide in choosing your perfect dress. Also know that it's ok if you don't find it right away! Good luck and HAVE FUN!! :thumbsup2

I have been horrible at updating my PJ!!! It's been almost 4 months since I've done an update and SO much has happened! We had our planning session with Amy about 5 weeks ago and it was incredible!! We also met Heather who is our floral planner, and Chef Charles who will be preparing our delicious feast! Best day ever...we will always remember and love that day. :lovestruc I will soon (hopefully) do a post with all my many pictures from it! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter