Marriott Cypress Harbour

vellamint

DIS Veteran
Has anyone stayed here .. I would love information about this resort....considering switching from CBR as I can get a better deal with more space. Any recommendation.....how are pools....how far is travel. Any advice at all would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Yes, we stayed there a couple of years ago and really liked it. We didn't go swimming so I can't help you there, although my Dsis says the pool is fine- not fabulously themed or anything, but lplenty of space to swim and play. I believe it took us about 10 minutes to get to WDW- no biggie. If you are into all the Disney theming and "magic" you probably will be disappointed by anyplace you stay off site. However, we really enjoyed this resort, loved the space and decor, and of course saving all the $$$ over Disney prices!!

I dumped up for you - questions about this resort from last week - I haven't stay there yet - will in May.

We will be staying here in April, 2 families. Would love to hear about your stay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter