Marriott Grande Vista review!!

karenbaco

DIS Veteran
I'd like to first thank our best friends for inviting us to go with them and getting us this awesome place for only $135 for the week thru interval international. It exceeded our expectations by far. The grounds and pools to this resort are BEAUTIFUL. Definitely the most beautiful place we've ever stayed. Our room was a 2bed 2bath villa in the Conquistador building #98. Our rooms were 8103+8104. Aside from the mold in the bathroom and the cat hair on the carpet it was a beautiful villa. note: No they DO NOT except pets but someone didn't follow the rules and snuck a cat in, and me being allergic, I paid the price. (thanks for that). Anyway the decor was very nice and the beds were extremely comfy.
If you have kids you must bring them to the indoor playground in the lobby building, our kids had a blast! It is a must do while there. Although we spent very little time enjoying the resort due to busy schedules at the parks, we would love to go back there and just relax and enjoy.

Well our good friends own 3 timeshares here in Massachusetts and they used 2 of them to swap for the Marriott Grande Vista. So we only had to pay the exchange fee which is $135 for a week. Are we lucky or what???
It was beautiful!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter