Marvel Attack Force

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Every day I love playing the Marvel Attack Force app and it's so fun and addictive to play and it has replaced Candy Crush as my favorite app and I want to know if anyone enjoys playing it as much as I do? It's such a cool app with Marvel heroes competing to win battles to collect additional Marvel heroes to keep the fun going. The only thing I dislike about Marvel Attack Force is their maintenance issues and the fact that it needs updates from time to time but it's a really cool game for Marvel fans

I love this app so much and I think Marvel did a really awesome job on it and it's really addicting and I especially LOVE the chance to add additional heroes to your team when you have enough parts to get a hero. But I really want to know how to get more Campaign Energy to fight more battles in Marvel Strike Force because I thought you would get more the next day you played the game? But I like Marvel Strike Force so much it's my favorite app

One question that I have about Marvel Strike Force that has always interested me since I began playing it this year is when you do not play it and decide to skip playing the game for one day or choose not to play it at all is can a player be banned from the game at all? Because when I have played it I have seen several players be banned for inactivity and I wonder if you have to keep playing to stay active in Marvel Strike Force? I"m very happy with the new recent update and I'm happy that the chat portion is gone because that was an annoying pain
Dodger

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter