Marvel night AND pirate night??

sugliac

DVC Fan Contributor
DVC Gold
Hey y'all! Going on one of the Feb 2024 5-night western Caribbean sailings on the Dream that has a marvel day at sea. Booking is open and I can see the 1st sea day (day 2) has a lot of "Hero HQ" meet-ups (presumably that would be the "Marvel Day at Sea") and then also see the 2nd sea day (day 4) has the Pirate Makeover at BBB, making it seem like that would be a pirate night.

Does anyone know if there are two themed days then? If that's the case, does anyone know that dining menus? Seems like it would be rotation menu #1, marvel menu, rotation menu #2, pirate menu, rotation menu #3.

Thanks all! :)

We've done 3 MDAS (and 2 SWDAS) and each one had a pirate night, we just didn't have the pirate menu in the MDR on pirate night.

I’m curious, how do you know if there is a Marvel day on your cruise? My grandsons would love this!

I'm on this same cruise! Is there a special Marvel menu?
My understanding is yes, Marvel cruises have a special dining menu. Interesting that another commenter's experience was that there was a separate pirate night, just with no pirate menu. Hope to find out more about this to plan for when to do Palo/Remy!

We've done 3 MDAS (and 2 SWDAS) and each one had a pirate night, we just didn't have the pirate menu in the MDR on pirate night.
Awesome super helpful! Sounds like a lot of fun memories you all had :)

If any were a 5 night do you remember the menus by change?

Awesome super helpful! Sounds like a lot of fun memories you all had :)

If any were a 5 night do you remember the menus by change?
For the 5 night MDAS, the menus were each dining room's signature menu, the MDAS menu on MDAS & the Til We Meet/Sea Ya Real Soon again menu on the last night.

I did find a Personal Navigator for a Feb 2023 cruise that was a MDAS 5 night on the Dream. It looks like there was a MDAS menu on day 3 and Pirate menu on day 4. I'm not sure if that's typical but I thought I'd mention it.

I did find a Personal Navigator for a Feb 2023 cruise that was a MDAS 5 night on the Dream. It looks like there was a MDAS menu on day 3 and Pirate menu on day 4. I'm not sure if that's typical but I thought I'd mention it.
We did B2B MDAS cruises in January/February 2023 and did not have the pirate menu on either cruise.

Not what I asked?
Since there are restrictions to what we can link to on the boards, it simply makes more sense to do that search so you can see the actual menu that's been posted online by other sources, if that's what you want to see. It perhaps came off more dismissive than intended (posting while multi-tasking), so I apologize for that.

We have done a 5 night Marvel cruise, and we had both Marvel and Pirate menus. It depends on how many nights the sailing is, because each group has to get all the same MDR rotation menus. So on a 5 nighter you get each MDR menu A x 3 MDRs, Marvel menu, Pirate menu. On our 7 Night star wars sailing, there was no pirate menu, because we had MDR nights A and B x3 MDRs, and only 1 extra night, so it defaulted to star wars since it was a specialty sailing. No room for pirate menu, but as others have set, you still get all the special activities and entertainment.

I haven't sailed on the Wish, but from what I see on vlogs, I believe the Marvel day menu is similar to the Marvel restaurant's on the Wish.

You're in for such a treat with MDAS. We loved it! Take the time to enjoy all the festivities all day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter