Maryland DISers!

Wow, it really is a small world. I work on Corporate Blvd, right around the corner from you. Unreal.

Hi! You live very close to where I work (at Westat on Research Boulvard).

Maryland isn't so bad, really!

Hey, is anyone else experiencing problems with cable channels? We live in Annapolis, and have Comcast. Most of our HD channels are out. Plus regular channels are scrabbling as well. :confused3

diznee25

Hey, is anyone else experiencing problems with cable channels? We live in Annapolis, and have Comcast. Most of our HD channels are out. Plus regular channels are scrabbling as well. :confused3

diznee25

Comcast has been spending out mail, about needed the converter box for the HD channels, I had them already, but maybe check your equipment, there was a URL to ordered the box for free.

Comcast has been spending out mail, about needed the converter box for the HD channels, I had them already, but maybe check your equipment, there was a URL to ordered the box for free.

Yea, we're good with the equipment. :thumbsup2 DH called Comcast last night and was on hold for 30 minutes :eek: before he cut his losses and hung up. Guess we weren't the only ones with the problem! :rotfl2:

Turned on the t.v. this morning and everything is back to normal...guess they fixed the problem. :cheer2:

diznee25

Hi everyone! I'm from MD too... right on the PA border about 15 min south of Gettysburg. Do any of you all get together at all? I think that would be a lot of fun to get together with other disney fanatics!! :cool1:

Hi,

I'm kinda new to this. I'm Kim. I'm in my mid forties, and I live in Harford County north of Baltimore.

I posted a profile in the summer, and never really stopped by to check it out. In the meantime, a facebook group I created for Disney loving singles has really grown. Feel free to check it out. I can't post the link because I'm too new to the Disboards so they won't let me, but if you look up "Singles who love all things Disney", you will find almost 100 of us there. It's become a great group for socializing and making new friends. We're meeting with other Disney lovers in NJ on 2/11/12. Please check it out. It says it's a closed group, meaning only that it is private...click the link to the group, then click "ask to join", and one of us will gladly add you!

Greetings Marylanders! I'm just a bit West of Frederick. I'm a lifelong Marylander, originally from Annapolis, but it got too crowded for us and we flew West about 10 years ago. Our last family trip was this past August, but I've got a birthday celebration trip planned for me and a friend in November. And the kids and I have Universal passes that expire late in 2013, so I'll be back down that way with them in the next 18 months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter