Maryland DISers!

ocean134

DIS Veteran
Just thought a thread for Maryland-located Disney addicts would be fun. I'm always looking to meet people in my area and would love to see how many of us are out there.

I'm located near Baltimore! princess:

Just thought a thread for Maryland-located Disney addicts would be fun. I'm always looking to meet people in my area and would love to see how many of us are out there.

Not from Maryland myself, but thought you might be interested in this thread...met quite a few of the folks who post here and they are awesome

Wow, like Cait said, there is a whole bunch of MD dissers, along with DC, VA, PA and all of the in between areas that are meeting up I think next Saturday. I could be wrong, but here is a link to the thread. . .

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2559629

Thank you for your suggestions. I am aware of the other thread for the MD/VA/PA peeps. I was specifically looking for Baltimore area people.

I am so disappointed that I am unable to attend the meet and greet on Sat. the 16th. I already have plans. I am participating in a Walk for Lupus in DC.

I am hopeful I can make the next gathering! :)

I'm about 30min north of Baltimore in York PA. (pretty much just over the state line coming up 83).

I was actually born and raised in PA. In a very small town and moved to MD after I graduated from college! Hello PA peeps! :wave:

I am a complete disney addict!! I live in very western maryland about 2 1/2 hours from baltimore but i visit baltimore often i have some friends that live down that way!
Kim

Hi! We live near Baltimore. Is anybody going to Disney this year?

I just got back from a trip in early March, and I have another confirmed trip coming in Early november to catch the end of the Food and Wine festival and the Festival of the Masters.

I'm still working out the details on another short trip that i'm wanting to take the end of September/early october. I want to check out the Halloween Horror Nights at Universal, and i'm thinking I'll also try and hit the MK on the 40th birthday.

Not from Maryland myself, but thought you might be interested in this thread...met quite a few of the folks who post here and they are awesome

I'm still waiting for Bob and you to join us at one of our meets.. I miss you two. :goodvibes

Wow, like Cait said, there is a whole bunch of MD dissers, along with DC, VA, PA and all of the in between areas that are meeting up I think next Saturday. I could be wrong, but here is a link to the thread. . .

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2559629

Yes we had our meet this pass Saturday and a total of 12 attended....it was AWESOME....the rain did not stop us. :woohoo::woohoo:

Check out www.disneyanafanclub.org which has a chapter in Baltimore. I used to belong to it before I moved to Florida, and it is still active.

I didn't know there was a charter here. Thanks for the tidbit. :thumbsup2

Hi! We live near Baltimore. Is anybody going to Disney this year?

I'll be there in May. Are you planning on going this year?

I'm from Frederick which is about an hour nw of Baltimore. Go Ravens!

I haven't heard about too many people from the Maryland area. It's good to see there are some folks for Western Maryland on the Boards.

Good idea for reaching out to your fellow Marylanders. Thanks.:)

Hi everyone! WOW, the Marylanders are coming out of the woodwork!

I am trying to plan a return trip to WDW over Thanksgiving. Not sure if it will happen but it would be great. If not at Thanksgiving, then I won't be back to WDW until June '12.

Have a great Tuesday! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter