:wave: I'm in MoCo... in Gaithersburg.

My next Disney trip is in 5 1/2 weeks!!! So excited!! :dance3:

Anybody else in MoCo??

I have reservations for the new years 2012 at Fort Wilderness. 12/30 to 1/7
Steve (western MD)

:wave: I'm in MoCo... in Gaithersburg.

My next Disney trip is in 5 1/2 weeks!!! So excited!! :dance3:

Anybody else in MoCo??

Not MoCo...but HoCo! LOL :goodvibes So jealous you are so close to your trip! I have friends who left today. I was trying to get them to take me with them. :rolleyes1

I :love: Ft. Wilderness! Are you staying in the Cabins or bringing your own lodging? :)

Bringing my own, I have a pop-up. That way the dog can come along. He enjoyed vacation last year as much as I did. Made a mistake of renting a golf cart.. all he wanted to do was ride around the campground.
Sambuster

We are in Severn just west of Glen Burnie and are heading to AKL in 17 days. SOOOOO excited it,s our first time as DVCers.

Bringing my own, I have a pop-up. That way the dog can come along. He enjoyed vacation last year as much as I did. Made a mistake of renting a golf cart.. all he wanted to do was ride around the campground.
Sambuster

Smart pet!! I want to get back to Ft.W soon to check out the work they did on the pools. My parents want to stay in the Cabins. They haven't tried it yet and I have been raving about the cabins for years. One day I will take them to stay there. I also love the peace and quiet of the grounds. Great resort! :thumbsup2

Another Baltimore area DISer here!

Unfortunately, not going back until next year. :sad2:

Our next trip was supposed to be in June '12, but we can't wait that long. We're currently planning a trip for Thanksgiving '11. We just got back from our two-week trip in January. We are such addicts! :lmao:

Good morning Maryland DISers. Hope everyone had a great weekend and avoided those mega thuderstorms yesterday! YIKES

Bel Air checking in. I have a trip planned for late October and a Disney Cruise for December 2012 with the DisUnplugged Podcast.

Our next trip was supposed to be in June '12, but we can't wait that long. We're currently planning a trip for Thanksgiving '11. We just got back from our two-week trip in January. We are such addicts! :lmao:

The more I look at trying to go to Universal this fall, the more I think we'll end up back at Disney. :lmao:

Hi! I live in Baltimore city. My husband and I bought into DVC in 2009 and have used it twice with family. In September we will be going by ourselves for a week. We are soooo excited to do a trip on our own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter