Maryland DISers!

Just out of curiosity,

Is anybody planning on going to the Fairy Festival this weekend at Spoutwood farms? I know it's technically in PA, but it's just over the state line on 83 from Baltimore, so It draws a lot of Maryland peeps.

Just out of curiosity,

Is anybody planning on going to the Fairy Festival this weekend at Spoutwood farms? I know it's technically in PA, but it's just over the state line on 83 from Baltimore, so It draws a lot of Maryland peeps.

:( saw that add here at work but sad to say its my weekend to work boohooo:sad2:

Baltimore County here!
No trip this year. :( Hopefully planning on a cruise next year! Thinking about the Magic departing out of NYC. It would alleviate the cost of airfare to FL.

We'll be at Disney Thanksgiving week from 11/19-11/26. We are staying at POFQ. The trips we've taken in the past were usually in the summer. I am so excited to be there around holiday time. I'll have to bring my Ravens gear for both games that week.

I'm in Baltimore County. I hope everyone had a nice Easter or Passover.

We'll be at Disney Thanksgiving week from 11/19-11/26. We are staying at POFQ. The trips we've taken in the past were usually in the summer. I am so excited to be there around holiday time. I'll have to bring my Ravens gear for both games that week.

I can't speak for the crowds around that time, but the weather is nice an cool usually! Hope you have fun...and good to see another DISer bringing their football team gear to WDW! I always bring my STEELERS gear that time of year. Haha. I just had to mess with you there. Looking forward to those Baltimore-Pittsburgh match-ups. They're so much fun.

Heh. Last October, DH and I both wore our football gear to the parks. Him in his Steeler gear, me in my Ravens. We got some fun comments that day. ;)

Heh. Last October, DH and I both wore our football gear to the parks. Him in his Steeler gear, me in my Ravens. We got some fun comments that day. ;)

tsk tsk, can't believe you married a Stillers fan. Hope your family did the right thing and disowned you! :lmao:

My sons and I always go the first week after Labor Day and wear our Purple and Black with pride. pirate:

Then we'll be there at the same time. I'll keep an eye out for the Ravens wear. LOL :)

Good afternoon Marylanders! Hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday!

Have a Disney Day! pirate:

ocean134

where are you staying? We'll be at POFQ. What day do you arrive and are you driving or flying? We are flying.

If there will be a few of us there during Star Wars weekend... maybe we need to plan to meet up somewhere. :goodvibes

Hi all

Reisterstown checking in which is N.W. Baltimore County....We will be at the world Oct 16-22 at the BCV with 5 adults, 2 toddlers and a teenager that will probablely look like this is the most unhappiest place on earth...LOL

Another Marylander checking in! I'm in HoCo also... and am a HUGE Ravens and Orioles fan! Tsk Tsk to the Marylanders that are Steelers fans.... that is NOT allowed! ;-)

Our next trip is August 13th-20th, and we are staying at POR! Can't wait!

One year, while driving down, we ran into a family from Columbia, MD at a gas station in Florida! Too funny.... we noticed their O's gear and asked them where they were from... turns out they lived about 5-10 minutes from us and were also headed to WDW!

Going to Star Wars Weekends during the first weekend of June . . . staying at Beach Club. We went last year and loved it. The crowds are crazy at the Studios, but it's still pretty cool to see the various characters.

Hello All!
I'm from Annapolis...
We are headed to WDW in 67 hours to be exact...5:25pm flight from BWI on 5/10! We are tagging along w/DH while he attends the very exciting Pressure Sensitive Tape Conference. Yeah, I know...you all wish you could attend the conference too!
We will also be in WDW for Thanksgiving this year - 11/18 - 11/25!! We are staying at the Wilderness Lodge. This is the 2nd time we will have gone at Thanksgiving...last trip was 2008 and it was awesome. We left saying we must go at that time again. Last year we went over 4th of July. This year we went the couple days leading up to Easter (after our Dream cruise)....just love the holidays in WDW! I am really looking forward to this May trip...should seem dead to us! We also have a Disney Dream cruise planned for 4/1/12 too...
Happy Mother's Day to all mothers out there...
Deb

So happy to find this thread! I live in Crofton and we'll be heading down from 5/26-6/3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter