Mass Disney Travelers

:cool1:
The LaPrads said:
Maybe we will see you there! We are bringing our 3 year old :earsboy: down for the first time sept 10th to the 17th!

Maybe we will see you all!!! Reading kids here!!!

We, DH and myself, are traveling with DD 3, (will be 4 9/29), and DS 3months, and the Grandparents. POP 9/10-9/16!!!! :cool1:

Patsfan7 said:
:cool1:

Maybe we will see you all!!! Reading kids here!!!

We, DH and myself, are traveling with DD 3, (will be 4 9/29), and DS 3months, and the Grandparents. POP 9/10-9/16!!!! :cool1:

We are staying at Saratoga Springs. Quite the group; myself, DW, DS 3(first time), My Parents, My Sister, Brother-in-law(first time), and my nephew 8.

We will be the wierd group :earseek:

hee hee

Hi, another Mass resident here we are going for Thanksgiving November 19th -26th.Can't wait!!!!! Go Red Sox and Patriots! :cheer2:

:bounce: Hi! My wife and I are going down and we can't wait! Every noght we look over the forums for news about Disney Worl and are really enjoying the planning process. This will be our first time down there without the kids! pirate:

The LaPrads said:
Maybe we will see you there! We are bringing our 3 year old :earsboy: down for the first time sept 10th to the 17th!

Where are you staying? We will be at All Star Movies! We cant wait as I am sure you cant either!

Can Disney get any hotter or more muggy than it is here in MA today (7/19)!! WOW!

:drinking: Can you believe how hot it was in Mass. today? What was worse was the humidity! However, it was a great way to used to the heat when we go down to Disney World next Friday! YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!! :banana:

I agree, this weather is preparing me for my late August trip, but hopefully I will enjoy the weather more when I am in Florida than I am at home....UGH :crazy:

We'll be going down in mid August...less than 30 days to go...we'll be wearing our Lime Green Mickey ears...hope to meet some other Disers !!!

:wave2: Hi All! Another Mass family heading down in December. We're in one of those "blink and you miss it" towns that Central Mass is famous for! :goodvibes We'll be at the Beach Club, December 16th - December 24th. It'll be over 2 years since the last trip and we are WAAAAY overdue for a Christmas Disney Fix!!!

Gottalovedisney said:
:wave2: Hi All! Another Mass family heading down in December. We're in one of those "blink and you miss it" towns that Central Mass is famous for! :goodvibes We'll be at the Beach Club, December 16th - December 24th. It'll be over 2 years since the last trip and we are WAAAAY overdue for a Christmas Disney Fix!!!

We will be there around that time as well (Dec 18-26). Also a central mass family (from Auburn). Have a great christmas trip!!

We're on the RI border of MA here!!! We're driving down in Feb '06

Don't forget us :wave: Coming from Auburn, MA - we'll be there October 3-13 with MNSSHP on October 6th!!! First time back since honeymoon in 99 and first trip with kids! 3 & 4 so wish us luck with the drive down :rolleyes:

It's A Happy Day said:
Don't forget us :wave: Coming from Auburn, MA - we'll be there October 3-13 with MNSSHP on October 6th!!! First time back since honeymoon in 99 and first trip with kids! 3 & 4 so wish us luck with the drive down :rolleyes:

Hey neighbor, we drive from Auburn for all our trips! We drove down in April with my 5 yr olds and they did great. We also did MNSSHP a few years back with my older kids and they just loved it, especially the trick or treating!!

Stoughton Represent!!! :rotfl:

Went to WDW last September, December, January and April.

Going to DL in 2 weeks, WDW in January. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter