Massages & Spa

utcreed

Earning My Ears
Hello,

I am going to Disney World in October 2022 and it will be my first visit. I pan on getting a couple of massages during my stay. We are planning a 10 day vacation and will stay on property. Where can I get a message? Any recommendations?

Thank You in Advance,

Mamie

I don't know what is with the folks on this forum lately. No one seems to have anything at all to say. I'm not sure that spas on property have opened back up yet. I don't think they have but don't quote me on that. We thought about getting a couple of massages in the middle of our trip last time at an offsite place that offered a package deal because how great would it be to get a full body massage every 2 days after all that walking around and pain? I don't know why but we never ended up doing it. The prices were at least half of what you'll pay on property for sure. Might be worth a trek outside the gates for that.

Senses at the Grand Floridian and Mandara Spa at Swan/Dolphin are the only two on-property spas open right now. Both can be booked online but only a few weeks out a time. There are "health clubs" (spas, but not as fancy as the two just mentioned, though they are cheaper) at Saratoga Springs and Beach/Yacht Club, and probably some others I can't think about right now, but they have yet to re-open.

I don't know what is with the folks on this forum lately. No one seems to have anything at all to say. I'm not sure that spas on property have opened back up yet. I don't think they have but don't quote me on that. We thought about getting a couple of massages in the middle of our trip last time at an offsite place that offered a package deal because how great would it be to get a full body massage every 2 days after all that walking around and pain? I don't know why but we never ended up doing it. The prices were at least half of what you'll pay on property for sure. Might be worth a trek outside the gates for that.
I appreciate the information. I think I will need those massages every 2 days or at least leg and foot massages.

Senses at the Grand Floridian and Mandara Spa at Swan/Dolphin are the only two on-property spas open right now. Both can be booked online but only a few weeks out a time. There are "health clubs" (spas, but not as fancy as the two just mentioned, though they are cheaper) at Saratoga Springs and Beach/Yacht Club, and probably some others I can't think about right now, but they have yet to re-open.
I'll be sure to check them out.

Senses Spa at Grand Floridian is open and is my favorite on property. Yacht Club also offer spa services.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter