Mattel Disney Tiny Collection playsets

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I found some Disney playsets in my old toys that were part of a series Mattel made in the 90's called Disney Tiny Collection and I want to know more about them. The playsets were like Polly Pocket playsets but were based on Disney characters and movies and came with mini figurines. Some of the Tiny Collection playsets were Aladdin Cinderella Mickey and Minnie Beauty And The Beast Sleeping Beauty and Pocahontas. There was also houses for the Tiny Collection line as well and they had Pocahontas's village hut Aladdin's Marketplace and Cinderella's house and from what I read about these sets the Cinderella house is the rarest of the Disney Tiny Collection sets

I had some of those! I think they are probably still in my parents' storage shed. I found Cinderella's coach and Aladdin's marketplace at a thrift store too, so I have those now. I looked into buying them on ebay, because I loved them so as a kid, but they are more than I really want to pay. Growing up I had snow white's house and Cinderella's castle.

I remember something similar to these and I wonder if they were a part of the same line. Back in my retail days, we carried miniature Disney attractions, with small characters that fit into the ride vehicles. I seem to remember a Peter Pan and a Dumbo set, maybe one for the tea cups? Man, my memory is failing me... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter