Mattel Disney's Aladdin Jasmine And Rajah Friendship Dolls gift set

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
When I was a little girl I had wanted but sadly never got was an Mattel Aladdin Jasmine And Rajah Friendship Gift Set. It debuted in 1992 and featured an exclusive Jasmine doll dressed in a yellow outfit with orange accents and what makes this set special was that a Rajah plushie comes with the Jasmine doll and the same Rajah plushie was also featured in the Water Jewel Aladdin And Jasmine doll gift set that was a Disney Parks exclusive in 1993. Is this Jasmine gift set the most rare of the Mattel Aladdin toys?

When I was a little girl I had wanted but sadly never got was an Mattel Aladdin Jasmine And Rajah Friendship Gift Set. It debuted in 1992 and featured an exclusive Jasmine doll dressed in a yellow outfit with orange accents and what makes this set special was that a Rajah plushie comes with the Jasmine doll and the same Rajah plushie was also featured in the Water Jewel Aladdin And Jasmine doll gift set that was a Disney Parks exclusive in 1993. Is this Jasmine gift set the most rare of the Mattel Aladdin toys?
Hello there,

Ebay has a few auctions for it. I have looked and found 3 auctions so far. Just type in "Disney Jasmine Rajah doll set" in the search box and you will see 3 auctions, one of them selling both the set as well as an Aladdin doll. Hoe this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter